Running thread

Good stuff, anyone else out parkrunning this morning?
Did Heaton park in 23:35. Times coming down now, only a minute or so over my PB there.

8 year old step son ran his first Parkrun this morning, finished in 36:56 but said he could definitely go faster and will next time. He had a great time and was buzzing at the end.

Did Heaton park in 23:35. Times coming down now, only a minute or so over my PB there.

8 year old step son ran his first Parkrun this morning, finished in 36:56 but said he could definitely go faster and will next time. He had a great time and was buzzing at the end.
That’s brill. Will he do the junior 2K parkruns too?
I’m always amazed when I see youngsters doing a 5km parkrun. At that age the longest race they are allowed to do on the track by UK/England athletics is 600m, and the longest cross country course I’ve seen for primary aged is only 1.2km!

Not done Heaton Park yet but it’s on the ‘to do’ list for this year.

Hardly ever been under 24, so I’d be very pleased with your time! Losing a bit of excess weight would probably make it a lot easier to achieve though tbf ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.