Raheem Sterling

If anyone here thinks that Sterling got too much stick from our fans don't go over to the shed it's brutal, it's fair to say a lot of them want him gone.

Hardly surprising is it, can’t be a coincidence that he’s becoming a scapegoat there, just not good enough, but I’ve done enough dissing him over last few years,although mostly justified, and I’ll never change my mind

He was (mostly) excellent for us, up until the last couple of seasons, when he just seemed to clock out. Chelsea fans are now understanding why we sold him to them. We done very well to get the money we did for him in the end. I wish him no ill will, though (apart from when he plays against us, obviously).

I don’t understand Southgate’s beef with Sterling. He’s by far and away the most in form English LW this season. Rashford has no business being called up, and the fact that he's STILL calling up Henderson who is semi retired and Phillips, who is also kinda semi retired is crazy.
Na.
Phil can play left wing if Southgate needs it.
Making him the best and inform left winger for England by default.

He was (mostly) excellent for us, up until the last couple of seasons, when he just seemed to clock out. Chelsea fans are now understanding why we sold him to them. We done very well to get the money we did for him in the end. I wish him no ill will, though (apart from when he plays against us, obviously).

He missed massively important tap in goals for us that would of made easier for CV us as a club.

The truth is he just cant be trusted when in front of an open goal or in a counter attack chance. He fucks up

He missed massively important tap in goals for us that would of made easier for CV us as a club.

The truth is he just cant be trusted when in front of an open goal or in a counter attack chance. He fucks up
Agreed. They were criminal misses. But he also played a huge role in the Centurions and 18/19 seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.