Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

View attachment 53343

Someone might want to make the Lyon miss statue. That'd about sum everything up!
Poor little pet lamb.. having to miss kids birthdays. I’m sure the £200k per week made up for the dissppointment

There’s plenty of people missing kids birthdays cos they have to go to work for the minimum wage

Get in the fucking real world

Ah but in reality will he?
Probably not. Too rich and entitled to do so.

Personally, I really liked the lad as a player but fuck me he doesn't half sound like a spoilt brat with a chip on his shoulder when questioned by a reporter or journalist.

Just shut up Raheem and get on with the twilight of your career. You'll never have it quite as good as you did whilst wearing the blue of Manchester City.

Probably not. Too rich and entitled to do so.

Personally, I really liked the lad as a player but fuck me he doesn't half sound like a spoilt brat with a chip on his shoulder when questioned by a reporter or journalist.

Just shut up Raheem and get on with the twilight of your career. You'll never have it quite as good as you did whilst wearing the blue of Manchester City.
He has moved on why are you so bothered we have a great team without him.

I think this:
1) He didn't want to leave, it's easy to read that.
2) He probably worked his socks off in training, was that sort of character yet wasn't picked.
3) Found himself on the bench because of his failure in matches vs previous seasons.
4) Pep doesn't forget easily and felt benching him would get a response.
5) The response was muted.
6) Pep then considered, he wasn't going to improve much further. Having said that, Raz is still a top level player.
7) Pep knew he was getting the replacements he wanted, Haaland/Alvarez.
8) Raz was never going to get offered the contract he wanted because of the recruitment.
9) The relationship will have deteriorated with Pep and Pep knew he could move him on.
10) In the interview Raz is merely being honest about how he felt. I see nothing wrong with that. He's probably a little bitter too because he didn't want to leave but knew he had to.

So let's not put him in the Milner bracket just yet for God's sake! He achieved far too much for us to be given grief by the fans on his return.

I would recommend that Raz is very careful with his words moving forward though....move on from us, its done, forget about it and thanks for all your hard work in being a key part of our success over 7 years.

Obviously only your opinion but I think that is about right. At 27 at the top of his game and wasn't given any guarantees.
I doubt if it is a thread for your considered opinion though-)

He can fuck right off. Sacrifices lol Because he missed birthday parties. Try living in the real world and know what the word really means. Like Yaya, now completely ruined his Rep amongst City fans and hope he flops at Chelsea now.

He was given so many chances and never took them, it was laughable in the last few seasons, his inability to score a 1 On 1 , lack of a first touch and how often he gave the ball away. Looks like he has carried on his poor form at Chelsea.

The club rewarded him well, he has winner medals galore but his form over the last few seasons did not warrant a new contract on huge wages.

Seemed like the interviewer put words in his mouth to say he was 'fuming.'

Either way, did people think he was happy? Do people think he should always be happy?

He wasn't, but he didn't make a fuss in the media, he still helped the side, he moved on and that's that.

People on here behaving like absolute snowflakes getting angry over this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.