Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

He's a professional footballer frustrated that he couldn't get game time at the best team in the league, if you back yourself then the frustration is understandable.

He's also said plenty of good things about the club.

No need to get on his back, he's done great things here, he will go down as an important player in our history, no point starting bad blood between the fans and player.

I think he is pissed off he had to move away from City and that was never his intention. He might feel he was pushed out, which in my opinion he actually was, particularly after seeing that Documentary on City+ and if getting more money from Chelsea. For me, he was always one of the most important players under Pep and I wish him all the best.

Reactions: jrb
I won't be going to the home game against Chelsea-Raheem will get abuse from our fans and personally I don't want to hear that. This has been bubbling among certain groups of supporters for a while.

What has he actually said? He was frustrated at game time. He's moved on. Big deal. Jesus was equally frustrated yet he's now held in great esteem, as is Zinchenko-who also moved to play more.

Raz was a fantastic player for us and integral to our success. Lets not lower ourselves to those of the rags and dippers.

I feel the big problem Raheem has is being completely detached from reality.

The reality that younger, very talented players are coming through and looking to take his place.

The reality that we have a coach who's continually looking for fresher ways to dominate and beat opposition, thus potentially making what attributes Raheem has less important.

The reality that he has had opportunity after opportunity to pretty much make himself as important to Peps team as possible but many of those opportunities were wasted.

The reality that he was a highly respected member of our squad. Starting a Champions League final?

The reality of having a fanbase behind him that was largely encouraging and supportive of him when he'd left Liverpool and was getting dogs abuse, missing fucking sitters like against Lyon or was being racially abused by a supporter of his new employer.

And most of all the reality that most people, never mind multi millionaire footballers have to make sacrifices and in many regular professions, sometimes work does come before family.

I think Raheem will realise soon enough just how good he had it at City and may regret even murmuring negative shit about anything or anyone connected to the club where he won 4 Premier League titles and played in a Champions League final.

It won't take long for the Chelsea support to let him know exactly what they think of him. A couple of missed chances or runs into blind alleys will see to that.

I feel the big problem Raheem has is being completely detached from reality.

The reality that younger, very talented players are coming through and looking to take his place.

The reality that we have a coach who's continually looking for fresher ways to dominate and beat opposition, thus potentially making what attributes Raheem has less important.

The reality that he has had opportunity after opportunity to pretty much make himself as important to Peps team as possible but many of those opportunities were wasted.

The reality that he was a highly respected member of our squad. Starting a Champions League final?

The reality of having a fanbase behind him that was largely encouraging and supportive of him when he'd left Liverpool and was getting dogs abuse, missing fucking sitters like against Lyon or was being racially abused by a supporter of his new employer.

And most of all the reality that most people, never mind multi millionaire footballers have to make sacrifices and in many regular professions, sometimes work does come before family.

I think Raheem will realise soon enough just how good he had it at City and may regret even murmuring negative shit about anything or anyone connected to the club where he won 4 Premier League titles and played in a Champions League final.

It won't take long for the Chelsea support to let him know exactly what they think of him. A couple of missed chances or runs into blind alleys will see to that.
Ah but in reality will he?

Yep

for me both city and sterling are on different levels

sterling is a great player, but has that glaring standout thing of missing the impossible tap ins at very big moments in the game, and it drives any manager crazy, the amount of work this city team have to put in because of missed opportunities was daft, pep wants to kill the game as quickly has we can, but sterling and Jesus and others they have a turn-off button, you have to be 100% focused all the time and take a better percentage of your chances it's that simple,

with a club like city, you know if you are not up to the levels pep wants, then somebody will take your place, or we sign a better player, Haaland was brought in just for that thing, he's on another level and well above sterling and Jesus so again Manchester city and pep are 1000% spot on in moving them out

What a tosser complaining about game time as if Chelsea will still start him every game even if his form drops as it will and misses sitters gone completely down in my opinion thinks to highly of himself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.