Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

"I had such a great time there."

"Manchester City is a fantastic club that wins lots of trophies, that helped my development massively."

Those are two bits I've seen from the small amount that has been posted.

People are just conflating his breakdown in relationship with a couple of people who work for the club with a criticism and scathing attack on the club itself.
So what, his comments are generic, most players make them when they leave a club. He never once , for example he has never complimented the City fans who could have turned on him after his poor form, but always chanted that he was top of the league and stuck by him
He for me has come over as really entitled , spoilt and not at all self aware. I for one am very disappointed in his comments.

In danger of souring his reputation and legacy with City, just don't say anything. But if he insists on talking at least lay it all out and instead of cryptic shit.

He's coming across as rather bitter and having no self awareness. Not a single mention of his complete dogshit form for 18 months, sounds as though he truly believes he was playing well and was undroppable.

If anybody was getting unfair treatment it was sterling in the favourable sense, he had earned them but he was getting games based on his previous performances.

In danger of souring his reputation and legacy with City, just don't say anything. But if he insists on talking at least lay it all out and instead of cryptic shit.

He's coming across as rather bitter and having no self awareness. Not a single mention of his complete dogshit form for 18 months, sounds as though he truly believes he was playing well and was undroppable.

If anybody was getting unfair treatment it was sterling in the favourable sense, he had earned them but he was getting games based on his previous performances.
As my nan used to say " If you havent got anything nice to say dont say anything at all

Sterling "I'm not going to complain, I'm just going to get on with it"

Sky Interviewer Wanker "Surely you must be resentful and angry with City?'

Sterling "Oh, alright, I was a little bit, if you insist"

Sky Producer Wanker "Cut, there's our headline, he hates City!"

Just shut up, you left with a very nice legacy, don’t ruin it. Look at Gabby and Zin and learn.

Sterling "I'm not going to complain, I'm just going to get on with it"

Sky Interviewer Wanker "Surely you must be resentful and angry with City?'

Sterling "Oh, alright, I was a little bit, if you insist"

Sky Producer Wanker "Cut, there's our headline, he hates City!"
refer to my reply to ninjamonkey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.