Queues outside M1 turnstiles and over the top security

The answer is for Danny Wilson or whoever is in charge of stewarding at City to sit down with Showsec and to discuss and to review to what extent these physical and personal searches need to happen. Because when stewards are physically patting you down and touching you, that shouldn’t happen or be allowed by City. If a steward wants to wand you, fair enough.

I refused to allow a steward to pat me down. He asked me to open my jacket. (in Winter) I asked him why I should do that. So I can pat you down. I’m not letting you do that. You aren’t touching me. He looked at me. Said nothing. And just wanded me.

I would urge anyone to refuse to be patted down by a steward. If a Showsec or City steward insists on patting you down ask to speak to a steward supervisor. There are 10,000’s of City fans who do not get patted down every home match, so why should any City fan be singled out for no reason to be patted down? They shouldn’t.
Have you ever refused to be patted down at the airport. Give it a try and see if you fly. I suppose if god forbid there's another terrorist attack, you'd be the one blaming City for the security not being good enough.

Interesting as I'm in 316. I've not tried N1 but my mate in the next seat tried it a while back as he'd been told you could get in there but it didn't work for him. When the queue at N1 is reasonable and I have time before KO I'll try it as I'm sick of M1.
Dont think it worked for Burnley but not sure if that was an error in the system but it has worked for the last 2 seasons atleast. Not many people know about it though so please continue to use M1 ;)

You want elderly people to open their coat and other warm clothing underneath when it's freezing and launching it down?

Fuck that.
Nobody will catch hypothermia opening their coat for ten seconds. Do you think they get dressed up like that to put the bins out?

However they could die if someone managed to get something in a stadium they shouldn’t do.

I bet all these awkward fans wouldn’t challenge airport staff. It’s ironic that the ‘minimum wage’ staff are accused of having power when it seems that some try to get a pathetic little victory by refusing to help.

You wouldn’t think we had large scale terror attack in an arena in our city.

Nobody will catch hypothermia opening their coat for ten seconds. Do you think they get dressed up like that to put the bins out?

However they could die if someone managed to get something in a stadium they shouldn’t do.

I bet all these awkward fans wouldn’t challenge airport staff. It’s ironic that the ‘minimum wage’ staff are accused of having power when it seems that some try to get a pathetic little victory by refusing to help.

Fair enough
But why do they do it with 1 out of every 10 people or so.
Since the searches began,our entrance was first i believe ( N 1 ) ,i'v been asked about my coat probably 5 to 10 times.
It should be everytime or none.

Load of bollocks.........It's not pissing down in an airport nor icy cold.

Read what has been said..........they don't fucking check anyway.

Waste of time boss.

I don't mind all the extra security at all if it means I am safe and will go home after a game but what does annoy me is that a few years ago ( 4 to be honest ) Mrs. Biggie treated me for my 60th birthday and got tickets for the Tunnel Club ( Southampton ).
We turned up and were just waved through after showing our tickets, no security checks at all.
Maybe if you have money you are not a threat.

I don't mind all the extra security at all if it means I am safe and will go home after a game but what does annoy me is that a few years ago ( 4 to be honest ) Mrs. Biggie treated me for my 60th birthday and got tickets for the Tunnel Club ( Southampton ).
We turned up and were just waved through after showing our tickets, no security checks at all.
Maybe if you have money you are not a threat.
Or a mob of nobhead "ultras" storming the gates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.