PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm not saying Tolmie is wrong but he's taking a risk in posting this information. A lot of people will be getting their hopes up now. This needs to be rock-solid.
New trending GIF on Giphy | Giphy, Gif, John wayne

For me the ideal outcome would be the PL requesting that the process is halted as they no longer wish to have their case heard. Forget the social media clowns and instead watch the PL squirm as there is no way that could be spun into us 'getting away with it'. If their case is so flimsy that they can't get it to a hearing then that is a total victory for the club.

I want city to destroy them and take them for all that the leagues worth

Speculative scenario.
1. The PL’s brief asked them to clarify certain matters, but was not satisfied with their response.
2. The brief concluded that they have no chance of winning the main charges and advised them not to proceed. (PL leaked this to several”friends”, hence the rumours that @tolmie's hairdoo has heard.)
3. They decided to carry on with some of the lesser charges such as Mancini’s contract.
4. The tribunal will go ahead and they will find against us in minor matters plus “non co-operation”.
5. As the tribunal is secret, they preserve face by telling City they cannot say what happened but can comment on the outcome.
6. An avalanche of boiling piss engulfs football and the haters confirm that we got away with it by having expensive lawyers.
7. Khaldoon lets rip but, being a gentleman, is kinder to the haters than they deserve.
8 This thread acquires another 1,000 pages.
That was entirely believable until point 8. Unless you meant 1,000 pages within an hour of the verdict being released.

There were rumours 3 or 4 weeks across most media outlets that City might get away with it.
People in the know are finding out info from their various sources and if they are right things are beginning to unravel for the accusers.
It very easy to throw accusations around the hard bit is having the evidence to prove them.
It appears that the chickens maybe coming home to roost .
Ian Cheeseman stated confidently 3 or 4 weeks ago that City would be found not guilty, I would expect he as sources in the circles he mixes with, here's hoping.

I'd want a full apology from the premier at the end when we get cleared! I want none of this no corporation fines when it was 7/8 clubs pushing the premier to dig deep in our accounts!

Just take a win.

Even if Richard Masters gives a speech apologising for the shitshow while wearing a City top and eating a chip barm people will still call us cheats.

The only thing that matters is we win. Don’t care how, don’t care why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.