Pep Guardiola - 2023/24

I don't need stats to back up what is clear to the eye (corners are a weak point) . How other teams perform don't concern me.
People who don't know much about football always think that corners are more dangerous than they actually are. I've seen this point put forward on here for years and years and years, manager after manager, squad after squad.

People who don't know much about football always think that corners are more dangerous than they actually are. I've seen this point put forward on here for years and years and years, manager after manager, squad after squad.

Always wondered what would happen if all the players line up out side the penalty area no one around the goalie? Would the team defending still be around the pen area protecting the goalie or would they be all marking the players outside the box? If so it means you'll get a run up to head or shoot at goal when the corner comes in!

Feel no one ever has rethought or think out the box when it comes to corners..

I am consistently surprised that referees turn a blind-eye to the constant holding of our players when corners are taken. If you have your arms around a player to stop them moving, it is surely a foul and, therefore, a penalty, yet they are rarely, if ever, given.

I am consistently surprised that referees turn a blind-eye to the constant holding of our players when corners are taken. If you have your arms around a player to stop them moving, it is surely a foul and, therefore, a penalty, yet they are rarely, if ever, given.

Agree but I'm not surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.