PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The AST are rightly getting pelters from blues in the comments section. Mainly because Nick Harris is the guest but even it wasn't him, this is a dick move from them and one that has seriously pissed off a certain City fan group because they've worked with the AST in the past and successfully campaigned with them on various issues such as away ticket prices and the ESL.

Whatever cooperation there has been goes out the window on their interests of their club winning. City have taken away Arsenal’s monopoly on the trophies and champions league places they attained in the 2000s. Taking away their best players in Adabayour, Toure, Clichy, Nasri etc. They blame us for their owners lack of ambition and wanting to pay off the mortgage on the Emirates stadium, they look like they are reemerging as a top Premier league team it’s taken a long time to get here though.

It’s noticeable how no journalists are engaging with him & yet they do with each other all the time. Every snide comment by journalists about City is normally met with platitudes.

Why have they all frozen him out, what’s the word on the street?
As some have pointed out, he appears unhinged. I hope someone is looking after him, because he's probably pinning all his hopes on winning the Pulitzer Prize after our guilty verdict, and he might be in for a huge disappointment.

The difference in persona between podcast and Twitter Harris is unbelievable. On Twitter he comes across as biased, obnoxious and plain nasty. He sounded calm on the podcast I thought, although he is absolutely convinced of City’s guilt, he displayed more knowledge of detail than I had previously heard from him. Although I disagreed with his points, I could listen to him l, whereas I’d found him unbearable to read before he blocked me for no good reason on Twitter. To my uneducated ear Stefan came out on top on every point, but to be fair Harris didn’t resort to insults and put downs, like I’m used to seeing from him. From the snippets people have posted on here though, he’s wasted no time in returning to his alter ego. Admittedly I don’t like what he says, but it’s also how he says it - horribly arrogant and yes like everyone else, I think he sounds unhinged. People have said he should get off Twitter, but clearly that’s essential for his brand and where he does most of his posturing for Liverpool and United fans, desperate to hear someone back up their beliefs of systematic cheating. It’s sad and bizarre that this is his absolute reason for existence, I’m sure he spends most waking moments thinking about us and he probably talks about us in his sleep as well.
He probably thinks about us whilst masturbating.

He's nuts.
He has three obsessions in life.
He should give up on His no.1, City to give him more time to concentrate on the the other 2:
Flat earth society and Alien conspiracy theory.
NHIAFDTC

As some have pointed out, he appears unhinged. I hope someone is looking after him, because he's probably pinning all his hopes on winning the Pulitzer Prize after our guilty verdict, and he might be in for a huge disappointment.
He will Easily win the Pfizer prize though as he is the biggest cock Around!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.