Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

"Favouring". Embarassing.

And wtf even is the "aura"? It's as though he couldn't find any reason to pick Amorim over Alonso so he starts making shit up.
The media will report it as the dippers turned down Alonso despite his tearful pledge to manage them for free. They will say how he continuously phoned the club in order to offer his services for no payment whatsoever but they still said no.
As of today Alonso is being treated for manic depression because of this rebuff. He is quoted as saying: "I just wanted to be a part of those great European nights again, the atmosphere, the floodlights, to once again experience that sense of belonging, it's my spiritual home, you see?"

We've got the Trafford Ministry of Truth, now we have the Dippers very own version, the Ministry of Kloppaganda.

The media will report it as the dippers turned down Alonso despite his tearful pledge to manage them for free. They will say how he continuously phoned the club in order to offer his services for no payment whatsoever but they still said no.
As of today Alonso is being treated for manic depression because of this rebuff. He is quoted as saying: "I just wanted to be a part of those great European nights again, the atmosphere, the floodlights, to once again experience that sense of belonging, it's my spiritual home, you see?"

We've got the Trafford Ministry of Truth, now we have the Dippers very own version, the Ministry of Kloppaganda.
Alonso is in the same group as Bellingham and Mbappe, who are all having therapy for being turned down by Liverpool.

I understand all that, but I think you will find, in the end, it didn't mean enough to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.