Jeremie Frimpong

Seems that way.
I'm guessing we would then sell both Kabore and Yan Couto so.
Don’t think Couto is good enough to be a regular starter for us, but with Gomez likely to be leaving I wonder if Couto could replace him as a squad player? Would force Akanji to cover LB rather than RB. Couto has some flaws to his game but would make a decent squad player for cup games and lower tier sides I think. I view him as a mix of Rico and Cancelo stylistically

Seems that way.
I'm guessing we would then sell both Kabore and Yan Couto so.

Yeah I would think so mate. I quite like Couto to be honest but would have Frimpong over him and if it helps us getting other targets selling him then so be it. Kabore has done really well for luton so could fetch some nice cash as well

I think we are going to loan Couto back to Girona and see how he does in CL. See how he does next year and sell or keep. I’m really not sure what happens with Walker, could see him leaving but at the same time could see him staying.

I think we are going to loan Couto back to Girona and see how he does in CL. See how he does next year and sell or keep. I’m really not sure what happens with Walker, could see him leaving but at the same time could see him staying.
Couto seems quite similar to Porro insomuch as they’ll both have decent careers at clubs just below the elite ones.

I think we are going to loan Couto back to Girona and see how he does in CL
Question about loans.
Are there any restrictions on how many players we can loan to a club.
I know within the premier league we can only loan 1 player to a club.
There was talk of Savio going on Ioan to Girona so was wondering if we can loan both Savio and Couto to Girona.

Question about loans.
There was talk of Savio going on Ioan to Girona so was wondering if we can loan both Savio and Couto to Girona.
eight in la liga i think i read last

Question about loans.
8 loans allowed. Max of 3 players from one club.

If Echeverri going there in Jan can still loan them Couto and Savio.

8 loans allowed. Max of 3 players from one club.

If Echeverri going there in Jan can still loan them Couto and Savio.
Thats interesting.
Surprised the PL is so restrictive.
I read somewhere that there was only 21 loans within the PL and we supplied 4 of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.