Jeremie Frimpong

It's now or never for us getting Frimpong, if he does get join us next summer then there will be major tactical changes, if not then we will play the same as before but with slight tweaking from Pep.

It's now or never for us getting Frimpong, if he does get join us next summer then there will be major tactical changes, if not then we will play the same as before but with slight tweaking from Pep.

For the money involved and that young hungry option it’s a no brainer imo mate. Dani Alves wasn’t the greatest defender but look what he brought to Barca in an attacking sense?

For the money involved and that young hungry option it’s a no brainer imo mate. Dani Alves wasn’t the greatest defender but look what he brought to Barca in an attacking sense?

Pep must play him in his preferred position if he join us or Frimpong will be just another Angelino.

Alonso playing his strength hence one of the reason why they dominated the Bundesliga.

Ive changed my mind on this.

I think we should get Olise instead.

I dont care for the fullbacks wide anymore, a good winger is just better any day.

Look how much we rely on Doku, because Grealish and Bernie cant do that, the players know this and have been just hoping Doku does something.

So replace Walker with another Akanji type player, and buy Savio and Olise.

Get wingers, not fullbacks. We knew this last season, but deviated too much imo.

Agree with this. The biggest priorities in the summer for me is bringing in another central midfielder that can play the 6 and the 8 (Bruno G) and bringing in another wide forward player.

Grealish has been here 3 seasons and we have only got about 4-5 good months out of him. I really like him as a person, but we have to demand more from our forward players. It seems as though he's reached the top of the mountain by winning the treble and now he's content with not pushing on even more.

Bernardo looks likely to leave, Foden is destined to move to the middle of midfield permanently so we really need another quality wide player.

Olise or Kvaratskelia would be ideal.

He's not a right back. He's never seen right back at Leverkusen
Last time I saw him play live was in youth cup final v Liverpool

He played 1st half as left back and 2nd half as right winger

Very good in both positions, I was surprised we let him leave in the 1st place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.