Rangers Thread - 2023/24

Dream on. You’re in good company mind. The press and the Gers fans thought it was in the bag. They are guilty of that most seasons, at least they’re consistent. We had the advantage, even if they won today. We would be confident of taking all 3 at home. It’s football, so never count your chickens. But, we have far more. They just have to deliver. And when push comes to shove in the ieague, that’s what we tend to do. County played well against us at home a while back. I knew they could score today, when Rangers went in 1 up, even though they were utter shit, I thought, it’s just one of those games they get through. Turned it over to watch a documentary about sharks, when I returned it was 3.1. Decided to not watch in case I jinxed it. Even though I know there’s no such fucking thing, buckled and turned back to see the obligatory penalty and spend the remainder of the time praying to Zeus. He came through.

Right mate, they beat Dundee on weds and they're 1 point off you lot before the split. You're no better than slight favourites at this point and that's because you're slightly less appalling than Rangers currently.
Not getting involved in any crazy back n forth with you pal that's for you and No.8 to occupy yourselves with! But you're both bad sides. Seen enough of both of you to make that call.
No further comment from me for now!

Right mate, they beat Dundee on weds and they're 1 point off you lot before the split. You're no better than slight favourites at this point and that's because you're slightly less appalling than Rangers currently.
Not getting involved in any crazy back n forth with you pal that's for you and No.8 to occupy yourselves with! But you're both bad sides. Seen enough of both of you to make that call.
I’d say more than slight favourites. With the last Old Firm at Celtic park I’d make them huge favourites and most certainly their league to lose.

We all see it differently. What a time to be alive.

Changed your tune for the first time in months.
I’ve said all along we needed a 5 point lead going into the post split fixtures.

If you want to win leagues you can’t be losing at home to Motherwell and losing to Ross County , who in fairness were excellent. The first 45 against Celtic was just awful.

I actually fancy Hearts next weekend. Tbh a Hearts v Aberdeen Final wouldn’t be the worst thing in the World for our game.

Rangers are really lacking something in the middle of the park. Our set pieces are just laughable. There is no defence!!

We should get decent money for Butland and they has to be spent on bringing in some quality.

Away from Rangers. Who the fuck thought Silva was worth spending £35 million on!!

Seems mad to me to concede a title when there's a game in hand to make it 1 point difference going into the last 5 games with one of them being against closest rivals. Anything can happen in the next month or so.

Seems mad to me to concede a title when there's a game in hand to make it 1 point difference going into the last 5 games with one of them being against closest rivals. Anything can happen in the next month or so.
We have 4 away from and 2 at home

They have 3 at Home 2 away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.