Rangers Thread - 2023/24

both rangers and celtic look very vulnerable this season. Still unfortunately far ahead of the pack, but i can see them dropping lots of points this season
Celtic have had the more difficult, on paper, games so far and are 7 points ahead of Rangers.

They will drop points but going into the second quarter they will more probably increase that lead.

Rangers Job is available. All of a sudden Lampard is all over the Tele.

Methinks he fancies the job.
He’s never hidden Rangers is his Scottish team. I just hope he doesn’t read Rangers fans forums

Celtic have had the more difficult, on paper, games so far and are 7 points ahead of Rangers.

They will drop points but going into the second quarter they will more probably increase that lead.
Aye, they tried to give you a hand by giving us the toughest start of fixtures. It didnt work. Who exactly will we drop points to?

Aye, they tried to give you a hand by giving us the toughest start of fixtures. It didnt work. Who exactly will we drop points to?
Next season I’ll read post after post claiming they are shafting us. It’s quite funny as it’s been like this for years now

Huge game tonight. If we are serious about football after Christmas we need at least something tonight

7 youngsters on the bench tonight which gives us little scope if the games not going our way

Raskin thrown straight back in but Roofe only makes the bench.

Hoping Steve Davis and Alex Rae have kicked a few arses and they perform tonight. I’ll be optimistic and go for a hard fought 2-1 victory

It’s actually embarrassing
Your team are fucking garbage. :)

Your new manager better have a wand. Still, just focus on your Co efficient and our terrible results in the CL. It’s all you fuckers have. :)

Your team are fucking garbage. :)

Your new manager better have a wand. Still, just focus on your Co efficient and our terrible results in the CL. It’s all you fuckers have. :)
7 weans on the bench ffs!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.