North Stand Expansion

As per previous comment, it’s clear tickets are being bought off agency sites, but it’s a bigger leap to suggest City are actively facilitating it.
There is no other possible way for them to get so many tickets sat together - i used to be sceptical so started asking them where they got the tickets the answer was nearly always Live Football Tickets site - a site that City Twitter used to follow.

They have 321 tickets showing available for Fulham

1000032399.jpg

There is no other possible way for them to get so many tickets sat together - i used to be sceptical so started asking them where they got the tickets the answer was nearly always Live Football Tickets site - a site that City Twitter used to follow.

View attachment 115684

The Ticketing Compliance Officer needs to be going through all the seats listed and trying to line them up with the season ticket holders who sold them on there, or, creating transparency about the club passing on tickets to these sites.

In my view, the club are selling tickets to these sites for more than they sell for officially, and then these sites sell them for even more to make their profit...

What would you do if NSL1 was made safe standing which is a future option in the PA?

I think the club will make NSL1 safe standing in the future, so both ends behind the goal are safe standing and vocal.

Of course I’m only guessing, but I can’t see the club making NSL2 safe standing.
Personally I can stand. I prefer it. It may not suit all but the issue is one of choice. I should not be forced out.

The Ticketing Compliance Officer needs to be going through all the seats listed and trying to line them up with the season ticket holders who sold them on there, or, creating transparency about the club passing on tickets to these sites.

In my view, the club are selling tickets to these sites for more than they sell for officially, and then these sites sell them for even more to make their profit...
Correct - and that's why we continually see 40% of the ticket allocation going on sale to points for the big games.

OMG. Our club has brought untold glory & happiness to me & my fellow blues that have had STs near me for the last 30 years.
Why are people continually moaning

This^. Let’s go back to the 80s. Swales at the helm, club losing money hand over fist, North Stand scoreboard broken, team pretty dire, and we cash in on any talent we develop but safe standing on the Kippax just watch out for the bogs.

Personally I can stand. I prefer it. It may not suit all but the issue is one of choice. I should not be forced out.

With regard to standing or sitting there needs to be a choice and respect given to those choices. I remember going* to the 2011 Cup Final with my son who was 10 at the time. A couple of lads in front of us said they were standing and instructed everyone else to stand. My son ended up standing on his seat so he could see - the poor gent next to me who was late 70s couldn’t stand. When this was pointed out to the young guys in front they told him to fuck off. That’s my point. If you want to stand - stand but stand in a standing section (clearly not available in 2011) but respect others, there’s a range of views and opinions and they all need to be considered. I’ve been a season ticket holder since 1987 but that doesn’t make my view any more valid than anyone else’s.

As per previous comment, it’s clear tickets are being bought off agency sites, but it’s a bigger leap to suggest City are actively facilitating it.
Why though? There’s literally rows of seats for away games ending up on these sites. It’s only the club that can make that possible.

The club also has a number of partnerships with ticket sites/ agencies, which offer hundreds of seats for home games at ridiculous prices, which are always greyed out and unavailable.

View attachment 115684

Ffs £264.95

It's absolute nonsense to suggest the Club are selling to ticket tout sites.
Haha !! Surely you ain’t being serious.

If these sites were selling tickets provided by supporters they would raided at dawn tomorrow morning.

Every club in the country is providing tickets to these sites. The only way they can operate legally is by getting their tickets direct from the club - and thats for home and away tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.