PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So he's admitting things he writes are libellous (i.e. false). Writing a true fact cannot be libel, mate.
Opinion is fact unfortunately to most in today's world. Only our legal folks save us from reversing a hundred years.

I've long been of the opinion that the beginning of our demise as a society was when the back pages were allowed to peddle lies day in day out.

The PL has been "played" perfectly by the club if you ask me.

The PL's first mistake was not to have taken the CAS findings into account in its investigation. That would have removed the questions around sponsorships, and therefore the true and fair view given by the accounts (Etihad is really the only issue that could have materially affected the accounts). By continuing the investigation into those areas, it gave the option to the club, that imo it rightly took, not to provide external evidence against the allegations and force the PL to shit (out some allegations they couldn't prove) or get off the can (close the investigation for lack of evidence).

The second mistake was not getting off the can, but shitting out 115 allegations without any chance, imo, of proving them to the panel. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the club is cleared of all the allegations, including non-cooperation, unless Khaldoon thinks a "pinch" may be politically worthwhile to position the club better with Masters within the PL, as the CAS debacle did with Ceferin at UEFA.

Exactly why the PL made those two "mistakes" is pretty clear, I think, but the PL should have handled this much better and more professionally, imho. I doubt we will ever see any confirmation, though.

Or I could be wrong, I suppose, and the PL has the club over a barrel :)
Masters won’t survive this.

CITYs ongoing relationship will be with the Independent Regular, an appointment that we publicly recommend and supported.

Shmaaarrt move.

If these rumours are true, and we are innocent of all charges, the power that we will have will be a seismic shift, even from where we are now. Quiet power is awesome.

Opinion is fact unfortunately to most in today's world. Only our legal folks save us from reversing a hundred years.

I've long been of the opinion that the beginning of our demise as a society was when the back pages were allowed to peddle lies day in day out.
I think 'making things up' doesn't qualify as opinion unless you clearly declare it as fabrication and that's what most of these wannabe journalists don't understand, seemingly some real journalists too.

I hope City wring every penny out of PL along with anyone else whom we have a case against.

Additionally, I hope we use every medium to present the facts behind the charges including naming and shaming the perpetrators whom ever they are.

IMO we should campaign our innocence throughout the summer and autumn and respond vigorously to any underhand ‘shit’ that’s tried by anyone.

Our reputation and integrity has been publicly and globally traduced in a ‘clear & organised’ campaign to destroy the club.

If & when cleared I truly hope that we right all the wrongs, put the spotlight on the cartel clubs and their media lackeys and completely transform our reputation,integrity & global image.

Fuck them rigid and hold their feet to the fires of hell !!
Isnt there a NDA about any hearing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.