PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Confused not see this suggested anywhere else and don’t see how there would be tax implications for add ons other than they reduce profit tax if paid. So if we had lots of add ons we would have less profit less tax but also more likely fail FFP if alleged proper journalists don’t understand FFP then I doubt some random Arsenal fan does I know I shouldn’t but I like to read what other people say about us even if it’s rubbish can you post a link so I can examine it

The guy is a fruitcake. Don't bother reading it
...I wish I'd read your recommendation before clicking on the link. I had no idea that the random musings of a complete moron could be so boring. He should really be charged with attempted murder for trying to bore people to death.

Confused not see this suggested anywhere else and don’t see how there would be tax implications for add ons other than they reduce profit tax if paid. So if we had lots of add ons we would have less profit less tax but also more likely fail FFP if alleged proper journalists don’t understand FFP then I doubt some random Arsenal fan does I know I shouldn’t but I like to read what other people say about us even if it’s rubbish can you post a link so I can examine it
You can stop being confused now, it's Tony Attwood. Enough said surely?

Just read an article on a Gooner website that came up on Newsnow. It's a reasonable article, and you can tell he thinks we're upto no good, but he stopped short of saying it. But his main premise was that it was all about tax on add ons and when they were due. I'm sure it's a concern, but I think we all could have a better guess based on the number of charges and it's not, at the moment, a HMRC issue.
It's pure Dunning–Kruger -- were they one of our centre-back pairings in the 00s, my memeory is going? -- from an articulate enough bloke who thinks he's stumbled across some big conspiracy because a transfer website doesn't make sense to him.

Unless the key players have been living under a rock for the past 6 months, I don't see any chance of us getting a fair trial. Our combined enemies PR departments and their media whores have seen to that.
We will get a fair hearing (it is NOT a trial) because the commission will be chaired by a KC and include, presumably, at least one accountant. They will judge the charges on the basis of the evidence put before them and not on the basis of articles by Arsenal supporters or reports in the Daily Mail. or any PR department and their media whores. I remind you of David Conn's assertion that City would lose their appeal to CAS because CAS would never embarrass a governing body of any sport - and he added that UEFA were a very respected body: CAS found that UEFA had no evidence at all for the charges. This did not go down at all well with our enemies' PR departments and their media whores. If the PL's independent commission proves rather less than independent and produces a perverse judgement the club will have a clear right of appeal to the courts, which will pronounce on the merits of the appeal.

Just read an article on a Gooner website that came up on Newsnow. It's a reasonable article, and you can tell he thinks we're upto no good, but he stopped short of saying it. But his main premise was that it was all about tax on add ons and when they were due. I'm sure it's a concern, but I think we all could have a better guess based on the number of charges and it's not, at the moment, a HMRC issue.
This article is not by any old gooner; it is by Tony Atwood. Atwood is well known for nonsensical finance articles, although he has been relatively quiet recently. Judging by the number of times he claimed not to be saying we were cheating, I suggest someone has had a word about previous stuff he has written.
His best one was that City were going bust because all our income came from Etihad Airways who were making big losses at the time.
Take no notice of this arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.