US Politics Thread

In case anyone hasn't seen this Sofa Loren is doubling down on the lie about Haitians eating pets in Springfield and gets shown his arse.

Not sure what the issue is. It's all protein. Eastern European immigrants here eat carp which we don't bother with. If they want to eat cats and dogs then fine unless they are stealing them. Maybe the racists of Springfield should put away the pitchforks and start farming dogs or open a cat restaurant? With challenge comes opportunity etc.

Not sure what the issue is. It's all protein. Eastern European immigrants here eat carp which we don't bother with. If they want to eat cats and dogs then fine unless they are stealing them. Maybe the racists of Springfield should put away the pitchforks and start farming dogs or open a cat restaurant? With challenge comes opportunity etc.
Christ on a stick!

1) Dude, the first issue is that dogs and cats are fucking awesome! Killing them is abhorrent.

2) The (false) claim is precisely that they're stealing other people's pets and then eating them.

3) This isn't a "racists in Springfield issue" - it's much, much bigger - it's racist Trump and Vance and MAGA that are spreading these lies. It's terrible on several fronts, most prominent among them is that it stereotypes Haitians as "other" and sets them apart as an enemy to be delt with; and that it endangers the lives of those slandered living in Springfield (bomb threats, etc., have already occured).

4) You suggest opening cat/dog eateries - WTF! For starters, this is almost certainly illegal even in Ohio. And see #1.

5) WTF is the matter with you?!?!?!

Last edited:
How are the Simpsons going to write dog eating into a script?
Been there, done that

295678.jpg

I thought there were rules about trolling on threads?
Yeah, me too. Beats me how Dax gets away with an obvious troll post like his last one. Anyhow, stick him on ignore and he'll get bored and move on.

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese seems to be a troll too, but not sure yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.