Fanzine Collectors (ChipsnGravy)

I got a labour party leaflet through my door and it had a picture of the electric blue/bth fanzine editor on it, apparently he's my councillor or something now, it made me a little bit sad to think someone who used to do such a meaningful and worthwhile job has ended up doing such a pointless task.

p.s. if he is on here I'd like to ask if there's any chance of sorting us a new wheelie bin out, one of the hinges is fucked on it.

p.p.s and them alley gates would be good, but sort my bin out first, cheers.

the kippax kid said:
I got a labour party leaflet through my door and it had a picture of the electric blue/bth fanzine editor on it, apparently he's my councillor or something now, it made me a little bit sad to think someone who used to do such a meaningful and worthwhile job has ended up doing such a pointless task.

p.s. if he is on here I'd like to ask if there's any chance of sorting us a new wheelie bin out, one of the hinges is fucked on it.

p.p.s and them alley gates would be good, but sort my bin out first, cheers.

Haha. He comes on here as "BTH".

manclad said:
Born to be Blue said:
What ever became of Dagenham Dan? :- )
The Ingerland fan.
He was in a pub full of Irish fans and the pub was called "The Feckin Eejit".

Actually, it was Dagenham Dan the Manyoo fan.

But the rest of it is correct! That was his local where he watched all the rags games on the box...

Who could ever forget Boz, Skaggs and Frelly, the three Salford rags? Inspirational.

Soulboy said:
manclad said:
Born to be Blue said:
The Ingerland fan.

But the rest of it is correct! That was his local where he watched all the rags games on the box...

Who could ever forget Boz, Skaggs and Frelly, the three Salford rags? Inspirational.

Frelly is alive and kicking. I've heard him phone radio stations and give his opinion on Utd. I must say though for a red he doesn't half take the piss out of them.

;-)

Soulboy said:
manclad said:
Born to be Blue said:
The Ingerland fan.

Frelly.... Very Funny... got to be revived! I used to call them all 'frelly cunts'<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:24 pm --<br /><br />
SWSB said:
hard work it was selling the fanzine.I used to do MSV but found the contributors usually went to KK,EB etc.Only managed 9 copies,mam then died and I thought best to pack it in.Good while it lasted though.Stil see Noel Bayley now.

I thought the editor was called Leon Yelyab... maybe I was wrong?

I have 9-10 editions of this, including one which is my personal favourite - 'take a shit on lou macari' (unused - promise).

If anyone wants to buy them PM me

levets said:
Soulboy said:
manclad said:
The Ingerland fan.

Frelly.... Very Funny... got to be revived! I used to call them all 'frelly cunts'

-- Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:24 pm --

SWSB said:
hard work it was selling the fanzine.I used to do MSV but found the contributors usually went to KK,EB etc.Only managed 9 copies,mam then died and I thought best to pack it in.Good while it lasted though.Stil see Noel Bayley now.

;-)

BTH said:
levets said:
Soulboy said:

Frelly.... Very Funny... got to be revived! I used to call them all 'frelly cunts'

SWSB said:

;-)

Known you a long time... I was one of those arguing for you to get a lift on the coach from the Torino game back in 1992

levets said:
BTH said:
levets said:

;-)

Known you a long time... I was one of those arguing for you to get a lift on the coach from the Torino game back in 1992

Hell's bells. What a palava that was! Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.