Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerard on the BBC, Liverpool's unofficial mouthpiece, prasing Henderson for being loyal and not wanting so say what he feels about Sterling If I remember rightly Henderson left Sunderland not showing any loyalty to them to go to Liverpool along with the Southampton boys. Seem to be a one way street this loyalty thing. Rodgers previously praising Sterling saying how good he is "best young player in Europe" but then offering a contract that doesnt reflect that. They want it all their own way and the media love-in is sickening. They way they have treated Sterling will bite them in the arse, the rest of the squad will be looking at it and thinking if they offered me a new contract then for sure I would sign it only if it had a sell-on clause for a set low fee, he will have mates who wont be happy as well and this wont be good for moral

It would definitely seem that of all our first team targets this is likely to be first over the line. I just hope for all our sakes it's today because it's getting unbearable on here! Stir crazy doesn't come close, we need something to chew on while we wait for Pogba and De Bruyne to sort things out.

After marwoods tweet I hope we down let Chelsea or arsenal in through the Backdoor, the scousers would then have some fun at our expense!!
Let them. They'll be laughing about how much they fleeced us for when we do buy him.

Think we need to give our management a bit of credit, they're not going to be down the pub while we lose targets.

Sturridge last night tweeted 'show me love, Im loyal'. Yep Sturridge.

Seriously - couldnt make it up. What a troll
I didn't read it that way.
It said "show me love AND I'm loyal" which to me reads like its in support of Sterling i.e. if he had been shown some love he wouldn't want to leave.

It's veiled enough to get away with as a Liverpool player.

Gerard on the BBC, Liverpool's unofficial mouthpiece, prasing Henderson for being loyal and not wanting so say what he feels about Sterling If I remember rightly Henderson left Sunderland not showing any loyalty to them to go to Liverpool along with the Southampton boys. Seem to be a one way street this loyalty thing. Rodgers previously praising Sterling saying how good he is "best young player in Europe" but then offering a contract that doesnt reflect that. They want it all their own way and the media love-in is sickening. They way they have treated Sterling will bite them in the arse, the rest of the squad will be looking at it and thinking if they offered me a new contract then for sure I would sign it only if it had a sell-on clause for a set low fee, he will have mates who wont be happy as well and this wont be good for moral

its just a one way street with these bitter and twisted f***ers, no mass condemnation when lovern threatened to go on strike last season.
its all about them losing their best player to a club who they feel is still beneath them.
delusion on a grand scale

Like you ignored the quotes you asked for?

haha ignored? I think you City fans memories only go as far back when it suits you. They were already leaks that Sterling felt undervalued. And to be honest I have no problem Rodgers letting the fans know that a player has been offered contract and we're not going to be held to ransom by the agent who is clearly driving this. Having said this the behaviour of ward and sterling is inexcusable. Stuff like "Even if Liverpool offered him 900k per week we still wouldn't accept it". Very classy! The way they have handled this is inexcusable. I mean fancy faking an illness and refusing to go on tour.

I think there loving it. Its there last big chance in the media spotlight before they fade away into obscurity and they know it. Remember this isn't a football club its a cult and they are shitting themselves at the prospect that most people don't find them important anymore

Couldnt agree more. Just when they fade out of interest the candles are be back out for one reason or another. They have a minutes silence before pretty much every game now.

haha ignored? I think you City fans memories only go as far back when it suits you. They were already leaks that Sterling felt undervalued. And to be honest I have no problem Rodgers letting the fans know that a player has been offered contract and we're not going to be held to ransom by the agent who is clearly driving this. Having said this the behaviour of ward and sterling is inexcusable. Stuff like "Even if Liverpool offered him 900k per week we still wouldn't accept it". Very classy! The way they have handled this is inexcusable. I mean fancy faking an illness and refusing to go on tour.

why not show us your quotes showing you were disgusted at lovrens behaviour when he wanted to come to you? but you wont, fact is and what you dont like is you value him at 50 mill but you dont want to pay him like a 50 mill player,he doesnt want to play for you,and you can roll out all the ex players managers you like, dig shanks up if you like,fact is stop spitting the dummy out and accept it,im not excusing anyones behaviour but if you read what stevie slipper had to say on it, they should all act like men,and he did say ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.