Why are you a City fan?

T
Back in my country I used to follow a team coached by Pellers, then he left to Europe to take over in Villarreal/madrid/Malaga. I have been leaving in Canada for the last 12 years and somehow I started to follow the games of City season 12-13 once Pellers took over Mancini and well... I started to get really into the games, I did a lot of you tubing so I learnt about the Aguero moment from a few years ago, and then started to search for a Man city forum to learn a bit more about the club (the Bluemoon) and I kept reading more and watching old clips of city's games until I ended up watching the best goals of Colin Bell in you tube,by then I realized that I was a City fan. A chilean living in Canada following a team from Manchester coached by another Chilean. I guess is not that difficult to understand that. Pellers can leave but I am staying!!!
Thats some journey mate, go through a few years of lows and see how you feel. Ps get your arse over to see a game, Ric has a beer fund :-)

i was 11 years old....Dad (RIP) was a scouser,so....
r782n5.jpg

My dad was a big City fan and took me to my first football game to watch City, seeing those guys walk out on to the pitch in blue I knew. Plus my brother was a dirty rag fan so was always going to support someone different, as for why I stuck with City even when we where playing in division 2 and I would get ripped every Monday going in to school?! Well once a blue always a blue is never a true word spoken and all that heartache has sure paid off.

My first game was may 1982 against Notts County..It was just before my ninth birthday..I'm actually Welsh..born in Colwyn Bay..raised in Llandudno..I'm a blue because whilst my mum was Welsh my dad was from Wythenshawe (RIP) he died in April 2010..a month before we won the FA cup and two months before the birth of my first child..was gutted he didn't get to see either..

I went home and away for many years in the late 80s/early 90s and after living abroad for a few years I moved to manc just after the bomb in 97..been going ever since although I only catch the odd away these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.