Why are you a City fan?

Dad took me to the first match which was Dennis tuerarts return sure it was a mid week game ,I must of only been about 6at the time ...remember him paying 15 quid for a pair of tickets off a tout...we didn't have a car in those days just remember us getting a bus into town from audenshaw then another from town upto maine rd...hooked ever since...best moments of late...being able to carry the tradition on and take my 2 lads aged 9 and 5 to there first match along with my oldman...the man who started it all.....THANK YOU DAD

My Mum's cousin was the only Blue in the family - just to be awkward. He went to St Pat's, which was full of Rags.

Anyhow, he took be to Colin Bell's testimonial and then made sure I carried on going to matches. the bug soon caught and the rest is history!

Had to watch them both die, probably why I can be a heartless twat, BG74 keeps me a bit sane and at least I'm not a dipper, think of the candles I'd have to buy :-)
Watched my old man die and now my Mum is going the same way. Such is life. Candles? Fuck...I knew there was something wrong with my missus, she hordes the things!

Watched my old man die and now my Mum is going the same way. Such is life. Candles? Fuck...I knew there was something wrong with my missus, she hordes the things!
You'll be a dipper before you know it:) hope things go ok with your mum, mine had motor neurones 3 months in intensive care before she pasted, spent every night there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.