Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just about accept getting beat by the likes of Sunderland 1-0 when it was a smash and grab against the run of play. Those kind of things happen now and again. However, we've been outclassed and made to look easily second best a few times already this season.

He seems bereft of any ideas or even an understanding about how to vary the team set up based on the opposition and their strengths.

This is a game too far for me personally, would be happy to see him go.

We look shite at the moment, even with our injury problems we should be offering more than we are seeing.

We don't have that many players even suited to Pep's style. This is what has baffled me over the last 18 months or so. If Pep is our grand masterplan we've bought so many players recently who are crap in possession.

Luckily january is only a month away...if such an opportunity presented itself.

I'd have sacked him 12 months ago. I'm shocked he's still in the job.

It's pretty obvious that we're waiting for you know who. It's the only explanation for Pellegrini still being here.

if i owned this football club i would sack Pellegrini , and bring in Ancellotti tomorrow , because we would win everything with a manager who commands respect and isnt concerned about upsetting superstars , but it will not happen , we do not have knee jerk owners , and until MP is sacked the players will hold all the power , and play when they want to.
With all due respect sacking him would not be knee jerk.

We have far and away the best squad in the league.

We've conceded more goals than Stoke and scored less than Leceister.

We've conceded the same number of goals as Watford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.