The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll second that - I followed several CL group games on the match thread and heard about goals faster than on any of the usual online media outlets. You also know when a goal's been scored because you reload the page and about 3 more pages have suddenly appeared. A whole load of "YEEEESSSSSS!!" and "Get the fuck in!" posts is a good sign (before someone actually explains that we've scored), and a whole load of "WTF!!!" and "Fuck off Kolarov!!!" posts and you know we've conceded. It reminds me of listening to the radio in the 80's when the normal programming would be interrupted by "It's a goal!!" or "oh no!!". The former was usually followed by "Over to Old Trafford where United have gone 1-0 up against Liverpool", whereas the latter typically preceded "Another goal at Gigg Lane where Bury are now 2-0 up against City"... Dark days indeed - thank f**k for The Smiths.

0898 12 11 91 city clubcall with headlines city in sensational move for top manager only half an hour later at 50p a minute we found out it was Braian horton

That is not reflected in the forum since we drew with Arsenal mate.

Too many are too quick to throw in the towel.
because we shouldn't have been let back in it and thankfully West Ham managed what we couldn't this season and beat a decent side in the league at home.

I was doing that then,weird dream to have,i can't wait to dream of pep but that's a whole different subject lol

I had a dream about Pellegrini the other week. He had to play himself because half the team brought in sick notes from their mum asking to be excused games.

Not sure what it was trying to say!

But the scary thing was that it was not entirely unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.