The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remeber the days when 3 up at half time wasn't enough to settle our nerves..

I still have nightmares about that game against Bournemouth at Maine Road . A win and we were promoted. 3-0 up at half time! Only City could f..k it up against Swansea and after the dross we have witnessed this season we wouldn't be surprised. Happily this time a 3-3 draw would be fine but my money would be on a 4-3 scoreline but Bournemouth draw with a Manchester club again
CTID

Just answering the question, that's how people know he's resting certain players. Whether it'll make it easier for us, who knows?
I can't see any manager giving a rats arse about the Euro's and resting his star players. I don't trust him. I reckon now Swansea are safe, he's already planning for next season by putting the bones of his plan into action now.

Over all though its Pellegrini I'm more bothered about. Absolutely no-one can predict with any certainty what he's liable to do. He probably thinks if he Starts Bony in a 442, it will work a treat because surely Bony will want to put on a winning performance in front of his former club.

I still have nightmares about that game against Bournemouth at Maine Road . A win and we were promoted. 3-0 up at half time! Only City could f..k it up against Swansea and after the dross we have witnessed this season we wouldn't be surprised. Happily this time a 3-3 draw would be fine but my money would be on a 4-3 scoreline but Bournemouth draw with a Manchester club* again
CTID

*Eh

I can't see any manager giving a rats arse about the Euro's and resting his star players. I don't trust him. I reckon now Swansea are safe, he's already planning for next season by putting the bones of his plan into action now.

Over all though its Pellegrini I'm more bothered about. Absolutely no-one can predict with any certainty what he's liable to do. He probably thinks if he Starts Bony in a 442, it will work a treat because surely Bony will want to put on a winning performance in front of his former club.
Indeed. Anything could happen, and obviously a classic Pellegrini brain fart is never to be totally discounted. I'm just hoping that not wanting to totally shit all over his own "legacy" will be more important to him than giving his trusted pal Yaya a last start in a City shirt. Hopefully regardless, we will at least have enough to limp over the line.

I just want to say the away support has been great this season even if the performances haven't always been, I almost always hear bluemoon being sang and all our players chants no matter what ground we are in. Hope to hear more of the same on Sunday and enjoy the game if you're going, lets hope it's one we can all enjoy it. :)

0898 12 11 91 city clubcall with headlines city in sensational move for top manager only half an hour later at 50p a minute we found out it was Braian horton
This......is........Manchester........City........Clubcall......coming......up......later.......news........of........an.....exciting.......new.......transfer.......rumour......

This......is........Manchester........City........Clubcall......coming......up......later.......news........of........an.....exciting.......new.......transfer.......rumour......

Oh, that just gave me a flashback that I had thought that I had buried.

Many years ago - when mobile phones were something only given out to a limited number of employees, I called that 'informed company' after way too many drinks in an hotel bar. I heard exactly the sort of diatribe that you relate there - I was woken up hours later by the same bollocks going on in my ear.

Bad news was the company was monitoring call usage of call over a certain number of minutes - thank fuck that was my departments responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.