Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs 1st team football this summer and next season.

He's showed that he can do it at U16's, U18's and now the Euro U17's, what an opportunity he has now Pep is coming.

Needs 1st team football this summer and next season.

He's showed that he can do it at U16's, U18's and now the Euro U17's, what an opportunity he has now Pep is coming.

People needs to chill a little, he's a great talent, but physically not ready for Premier League. A few tackles from the hard Stoke/Everton boys etc and he would be ruined.

Said it ages ago. He'll travel with the 1st team for preseason friendlies and I think we'll see him make his debut early 2017. Mark these words! Ha

People needs to chill a little, he's a great talent, but physically not ready for Premier League. A few tackles from the hard Stoke/Everton boys etc and he would be ruined.

This lad is something else though, he's handled himself superbly against Chelsea U18's and most of those players are twice the size of him. This kid has something about him, most talented youngster i've seen coming through City in years.

Said it ages ago. He'll travel with the 1st team for preseason friendlies and I think we'll see him make his debut early 2017. Mark these words! Ha

I've got to agree, I can't see Pep not wanting to try this kid out at least once this season. This summer will be his 1st big test, he's handled every test thrown at him, i'd love to see him involved in the pre-season derby!

Once he builds up his strength I think he will be an unbelievable player. I love the way he goes utterly crazy with joy when he scores...reminded me a bit of Tardelli in the world cup final years ago....haha!!!.

Stating the obvious but this guy is special.

It's hard not to get carried away when watching him but he COULD be world class if he carries on developing over the next 4 or 5 years.

But yeh, no pressure kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.