John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, but it's unlikely to speed anything up as far as we are concerned because we won't know, as the Euros are on.

For all we know, it could be pretty much done already & that's why Laporte isn't coming, hence Barca grassing us up last week. Or we could have walked, because it's too much money. It would be unfair on Stones for info to come out either way.

Fair points mate!;)

Of course, but it's unlikely to speed anything up as far as we are concerned because we won't know, as the Euros are on.

For all we know, it could be pretty much done already & that's why Laporte isn't coming, hence Barca grassing us up last week. Or we could have walked, because it's too much money. It would be unfair on Stones for info to come out either way.

Didn't Hodgson nix any deals for England players during the tournament?

Is this close, mate?

After Laporte, best just to say it would take perhaps an even bigger U-turn from Stones.

I'm sure Everton and Koeman will be asked immediately what the situations are with Lukaku and Stones?

No doubt, they will insist they are not for sale/going nowhere but until the Euros finish, there is nothing we can do.

After Laporte, best just to say it would take perhaps an even bigger U-turn from Stones.

I'm sure Everton and Koeman will be asked immediately what the situations are with Lukaku and Stones?

No doubt, they will insist they are not for sale/going nowhere but until the Euros finish, there is nothing we can do.
I dunno.
England will be flying home this time next week....

Surely Stones is now even more cost-effective, considering we have saved £40m not signing Laporte.

Remind me again who Leicester had playing in central defence last season?

How have we "saved" 40m? If we lose all our other targets have we saved 200m as well? Just don't see how you can spin this one as anything other than a loss. And all we can hope that we have back-up plan that is just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.