EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know why the ftse is up today don't you?
Yes. I certainly do. The point I was making to Ealing is that a market can move by several percent in any day's trading. Especially in summer. Hence him making out that the bottom had fallen out over a 2% drop was hyperbolic in the extreme.

I'll be voting Remain and decided to do so some weeks ago. Mainly because I have seen the EU introduce certain workers rights whilst the Tories continue to attack them.
I can understand some of the points of the Leave campaign but it has been hijacked by the far right, and I find that repulsive. I don't want a Britain
that could move backwards.

Yes the same AA Gill who visits the north of England regularly, particularly Manchester. He has the utmost respect for football fans and working class people. He is a lovely balanced individual who cares only about how many michelin star restaurants he should visit in London that week. He holidays regularly in the north don't you know?

He could not even point to Manchester on a map if you put one before him.

I hope he is not one of the remainions experts , a tv and restaurant critic?!
Another example of launching personal attacks on the messenger to distract from the message.

I'll be voting Remain and decided to do so some weeks ago. Mainly because I have seen the EU introduce certain workers rights whilst the Tories continue to attack them.
I can understand some of the points of the Leave campaign but it has been hijacked by the far right, and I find that repulsive. I don't want a Britain
that could move backwards.
Hi Macca. Spot on, that.

The European Union warned Britain in 2014 it would put the country's cherished EU budget rebate at risk if it tried to change the rules in response to a surprise 2.1 billion-euro (1.65 billion pound) bill from Brussels.

British Prime Minister David Cameron responded angrily to an EU calculation, based on British statistics showing that the country was wealthier than previously thought, that London owed more money to the EU budget.

Cameron said he would refuse to pay the bill by the Dec. 1 deadline set by Brussels. Meanwhile....

6a00d8341d417153ef01b7c6fbbb9d970b-800wi

Another example of launching personal attacks on the messenger to distract from the message.

What at aa Gill?

Do you think aa Gill gives two shits about the people of Manchester?

Honestly there has been over 1000 pages of good debate on this thread and in the last 100 pages someone has come on here and started throwing rocks at everyone and yes that's you.

It could well do that or the other possibility is that they go for more integration as harmonisation of fiscal policy (including tax) is on the agenda. That will take greater political integration and we've made it clear we won't go down that route.

So we could end up so far adrift from the rest of the EU that there's little or no point in being a member.

Exactly this. There's a real risk of a majority voting in whilst only wanting to be half in. If they get shafted afterwards, hey fcukin ho, that's democracy and they had their chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.