Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Who's better than Pogba at a similar or younger age? Weigl,Veratti,Dahoud,Saul...The list could go on and on depending on one's opinion..Plenty of MFs with similar stats to Pogba..Not football intelligent enough for me..A very highly marketable player he is though..He'll make millions of shirt sales

That's the only reason they signed Ibrahimovic too!

People buying Pogba or Ibrahimovic shirts would have bought a Rooney, Martial or Rashford otherwise.

Shirt sales paying for a transfer is a myth.

I'm completely baffled by the notion, on here, that this one player will elevate their team!

Sure, against lower opposition he'll look like Yaya running through, at will.

He won't get to do that with the bus parking teams or the cloggers of the Prem.

Most importantly, he can't (& won't) do it on his own.

Yaya, in his prime, worked best with a like-minded midfield partnership, moving in tandem.

Maureen doesn't display this within his set up. He just doesn't like that style of play.

He's looking for a Lampard type player, but he needs to recreate what he had in his most successful period at Chelsea and that current midfield ain't it.

I will be surprised if they gate crash the top four, but that depends on Le Arse, in my opinion.

People buying Pogba or Ibrahimovic shirts would have bought a Rooney, Martial or Rashford otherwise.

Shirt sales paying for a transfer is a myth.
From what I was told shirts sales don't go to Utd but straight to adidas that's why adidas gives them so much a year

I'm completely baffled by the notion, on here, that this one player will elevate their team!

Sure, against lower opposition he'll look like Yaya running through, at will.

He won't get to do that with the bus parking teams or the cloggers of the Prem.

Most importantly, he can't (& won't) do it on his own.

Yaya, in his prime, worked best with a like-minded midfield partnership, moving in tandem.

Maureen doesn't display this within his set up. He just doesn't like that style of play.

He's looking for a Lampard type player, but he needs to recreate what he had in his most successful period at Chelsea and that current midfield ain't it.

I will be surprised if they gate crash the top four, but that depends on Le Arse, in my opinion.

Think they will certainly get top 4 with the team they have and their manager unless they implode with the egos involved which would be a sight to behold.

I agree on the notion that one player won't make a team but one player can certainly improve it. It's not like they don't have a strong side now in totality. Martial, Ibra, Mkhtariyan and Pogba are all great players that, together, can cause serious damage to opponents.

What Pogba does need is a perfect foil. He had that in Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisco at various points of his Juve career. It remains a mystery if Moanrinho goes back into the transfer market and tries for Matuidi or accepts Schneiderlin in the role besides Pogba.

woodyknightednss1i.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.