Aguero banned for three games (updated)

IF the ref says he didn't see that incident, then that calls into being whether he is fit enough to do the job at all. In my humble opinion he should do the decent think and retire. After all being no more than 2 yds from the incident and saying I didn't see it means that you are totally blind or totally stupid.

Crikey, the ref's getting closer. It was ten yards last night :)

yeah I thought that tbh. But if we do get beat it doesnt really mean that much (Unless they play us off the park). Losing to them at their ground, without Aguerro, this early in the season doesnt matter much, we might lose but it will be a hollow win for them.

Flip side is that we play without Kun, at theirs, this early in the season, and we beat them. They would be feeling the pain all rest of the year. (And I do think we're capable of pulling results without Kun, we're bigger than just him nowadays)
That's a good way to think about it. Still think it's poor and hope we fight it but that's the attitude I'm taking in the run up to the game. Pressure's on them.

Contrary to what a lot of people are saying, I don't think the FA really want to ban him. The Derby is the biggest match of the season so far and will be broadcast around the world. The FA will want the best players playing in what is one of the show-piece games of the season for the Premier League. If there's any legitimate grounds for us to say it should only have been a yellow I think they'd go along with it. Still think he'll get the 3 game ban though because the evidence looks pretty clear to me.

Contrary to what a lot of people are saying, I don't think the FA really want to ban him. The Derby is the biggest match of the season so far and will be broadcast around the world. The FA will want the best players playing in what is one of the show-piece games of the season for the Premier League. If there's any legitimate grounds for us to say it should only have been a yellow I think they'd go along with it. Still think he'll get the 3 game ban though because the evidence looks pretty clear to me.
Or fa is corrupt and want all the bookmakers happy around the globe.

It could well be. That's the point. This issue highlights bias and how the retrospective disciplinary process is subject to the whim of the media and we all know what drives that.

The comments that Aguero deserves what he gets is a very unbalanced, narrow focus that ignores context and wider issues.
Than he shouldn't have moved his elbow for starters to avoid a discussion like this. Simples.

Get over it he lashed out and was lucky not to make contact. You can't swing your elbow out like that. We can still beat those red cunts without him, it just opens the door for someone else to shine.
I may not be able to buy Rooney and Fellani can.

TBooksbluearmy said:
IF the ref says he didn't see that incident, then that calls into being whether he is fit enough to do the job at all. In my humble opinion he should do the decent think and retire. After all being no more than 2 yds from the incident and saying I didn't see it means that you are totally blind or totally stupid.

Crikey, the ref's getting closer. It was ten yards last night :)

FA will pay for him to go to Specsavers :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.