Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the streams fault mate, not alot you can do aside from try other streams mate :(

Ok,cheers mate... Just one thing before I go, I did follow the buffering issues video posted by Danamy on page 1 and am wondering if I made a cock up and should have left it how it was...

Tip for castaway>subreddits>Add a subreddit and put in SOCCERSTREAMS once you dont that click soccerstreams and the footy games of the day be in there click a game and loads of links come up some are acestreams but mainly there web streams some work some dont.

Also you can add other streams like NBASTREAMS or NFLSTREAMS

Ok,cheers mate... Just one thing before I go, I did follow the buffering issues video posted by Danamy on page 1 and am wondering if I made a cock up and should have left it how it was...
It shouldn't really make too much of a difference to be honest mate, I can provide the original values though if you wish for the buffer settings :)

Will we get a stream for tomorrows match ? I've heard it is difficult with league cup matches,maybe some of you lads whose been on this system a while,may know if you can usually get them for this cup ?

arena sport 6 hd
novasport1
elevensports

all foreign commentary

bein sports 1hd, dunno language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.