Spurs (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's getting the 3 match retrospective ban this week?

I'm going for Ferni.

Tricky this one. Spurs have scored 10 with only 3 against. Kane is out (I think) but we must be aware of the South Korean - Son.
He is a good player - Spurs brought him from German Football - so Pep probably knows of his strengths.
Our defence is sometimes 'all at sea ' - Sunderland , Swansea , Stoke and WHU scored against us plus the Rags.
Spurs have played Everton and Liverpool and Palace - who might be regarded as stronger opposition ?
I hope for a win but their defence is better than ours. I will take a draw now.

Bravo
Zaba Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Gundogan Fernandinho silva
Sterling aguero Nolito

We hope to win..
Give me back de bruyne...

Bravo
Sagna Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Fernandinho Fernando Silva
Sane Aguero Sterling

I think it's too soon to play Gundogan and Silva in the same midfield against top opposition, Gundogan can come on during the second half as Silva is starting to look a little tired for me so we should rotate these two. I think with how great Nolito has started we are all expecting a little too much from Sane and Gundogan so soon, give them time I say, they will come good. Also wouldn't mind seeing how Kelechi does at number 10 for a bit during the match but I'm sure Pep has other ideas.

I'd be happy with a point considering we're away to a team who beat us home and away last season and finished above us.
The ref was a talking point in both fixtures though which seems to be a pattern that's forming and they keep bringing up the Balotelli incident as justification for it even though they've since had a hat full of wrong decision in their favor since then they still feel it makes shit reffing ok.

Even if we lose we will still be top with one of the hardest away games done,i feel we wil get done again on off side decisions and why the fuck have we got mariner again so soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.