Fernando
Diniho
Silva/gudongan

Sterling
Aguero
Sane

I'd play
Quick counter attacking football play on the break
I think we might go a bit more defensive for this one. Fernando has played well when he has come on and should be fresh and most likely will start. If Pep sticks with two wide players which is highly likely all the signs are that Navas will get the nod ahead of Sane. However, he just might go 4-2-3-1 for this game with the width on the left coming from Kolorov . This would mean starting Gudongan
again which he may view as too much of a risk. So the likely team is Bravo, Sagna, Stones, Otto, Kolo, Fernando, Fernandinho, Silva, Sterling, Navas, and Kun. I think a draw is the most likely outcome and lets hope the fixture is not ruined like both home and away last year by poor decisions by the officials.

Spurs have had to travel to Moscow this week, they're missing their best player and main goal threat and from what I gather their results have been far better than their performances

It won't be easy and a point wouldn't be a bad result, but we are quite capable of winning there

Playing against 13 on Sunday.

I hope were fired up to do another 5-1.

We'll win this one. It'll be tough no doubt but I don't think the players will allow themselves to make the kind of individual errors that were on show last night.
Hopefully the three points might calm down some of our fanbase.

Spurs have had to travel to Moscow this week, they're missing their best player and main goal threat and from what I gather their results have been far better than their performances

It won't be easy and a point wouldn't be a bad result, but we are quite capable of winning there
They left several players at home,Rose and some others and last night took a lot out of us,i'm not looking foward to getting pressed after what i saw last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.