Spurs (A) Post match Thread

Not the best mendy tonight but congrats to the team for the 3 points on a difficult pitch

1f4aa-1f3fe.svg

2795.svg

33-20e3.svg
#SharkTeam

1f988.svg
Penis + 3 = Shark?

Didn't like that. The most nervous I've been for a while.

Mendy and Walker were off tonight. Mendy's head was all over the place, and Walker was trying too hard.
That said, we didn't offer them too much, and barring the final touch we were awesome going forward. We had them chasing shadows at times.

I definitely think the pitch put doubt in Mendy's mind, and it did cause us a few issues with passes falling short.

Still, great result and back to the top of the league. Chalk it off and move on.
The pitch was pure 1970s First Division - albeit even in that decade we had an awesomely good pitch. I would agree, the pitch affected Mendy and a few others, but we were head and shoulders the better team.

Because they're monstrous fellas fucking about and hitting the deck.
No. Because the nature of that daft game is they start everything in the middle of what is already a narrowed pitch, and then allow a furthe two teams- who are really the same team just more of them-to parade up the side of that narrowed pitch all game while shouting into madonna microphones strapped around their fat gobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.