Mangala signs new contract

Loan to another CFG club perhaps? Chinese league season starts around now, doesn't it?
I like the idea of Girona. He takes a few reds for twatting Barca players.

Would become a legend there.

Eeerr even if all our CBs were run over by a bus tomorrow - why have we done this??
I like the guy, there's a decent player in there, ain't no way he EVER plays in a Pep team though.
I was under the impression his contract was up at the end of the season. So the only reason can be selling to a partner club for an inflated price - oh that'll go down well

You say that but he played 15 times last season for Pep including at Old Trafford.

Do we have to give him a contract in order to provide medical care? Players often go and train or rehabilitate at clubs where they have no playing contract. It seems a bit silly to pay him a fortune to help him rehabilitate.

Maybe it’s a decision based on our finances? If we let him go now ( for free) we have to write off £40 million from the books. If his is still in contract no need to take the hit? Any finance whizzes resading this thread? Thoughts??
There's about 4m of his fee left on the books at most and any reduction in the cost applied to this year would be miniscule, if we hadn't already applied the full amortization.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.