Why we will win the league!

You're right and it's unbelievable that a team that will probably win their final 14 league games to clinch the title while competing in 4 competitions won't be hailed to the high heavens for being unbelievably tough mentally

City winning the final 5 games under enormous pressure in 2014 has been swept under the carpet.
Mark my words, if it happens, especially as part of a treble, this team will be lauded from all quarters.

Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo saying that he will hopefully give minutes to his backup goalie, Will Norris, in the final two games of their season. Consistent with the rest of Liverpool's season, he'll probably chuck one into his own net
He's not going to do that if there is anything at stake. Maybe if we're comfortable against Fulham, he may play him ..can't really see the point. He's definitely not playing him against pool if they are still in the title race.

The Biased Broadcasting Corporation and their Sports department based at Mafiacity, Salford Quays, really are c***ts.

You missed......

90-second freestyle rap on Liverpool's title chances
  • 3 May 20193 May 2019
  • From the section Liverpool
UK grime artist and Liverpool fan, Big Zuu, reps his club's Premier League title chances in the first of our 90-second freestyle videos.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48150125

The Biased Broadcasting Corporation and their Sports department based at Mafiacity, Salford Quays, really are c***ts.

You missed......

• 3 May 20193 May 2019
UK grime artist and Liverpool fan, Big Zuu, reps his club's Premier League title chances in the first of our 90-second freestyle videos.

I’d rather try and stick a rusty screwdriver up my japs eye than watch that

You missed......

• 3 May 20193 May 2019

The lunatics have well and truly taken over the English media asylum.

When we was in the champions league all you heard was the quadruple.

Crazy how nobody in the media mentioned the the dippers could take the double, well not that I read anyway.

I'm sceptical that the PL / Sky have already decided the dippers are winning tomorrow, so that their product goes to the final day

Keep your eye out for highly suspicious refereeing activity tomorrow night

I'm sceptical that the PL / Sky have already decided the dippers are winning tomorrow, so that their product goes to the final day

Keep your eye out for highly suspicious refereeing activity tomorrow night
What a load of fricking shite. If that’s the case, you must be certain that the refs are bent on Monday too and city will get lots of questionable decisions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.