Why we will win the league!

I can't recall a time going back to when we run the league in 68 that we have not either won the league or got promoted when it has gone to the last game of the season.
Conversely I cannot recall avoiding relegation when it has gone to the last day.
May that continue tomorrow.

I can't recall a time going back to when we run the league in 68 that we have not either won the league or got promoted when it has gone to the last game of the season.
Conversely I cannot recall avoiding relegation when it has gone to the last day.
May that continue tomorrow.

Short memory ? 2018 ?? Just saying :-)

So lad comes downstairs,

Me 'I'm nervous as hell about today, what do you reckon?
Him 'What?'
Me 'City, what do you reckon?
Him 'We'll smash them, they're 17th for a reason Dad. Get a grip'. Walks off to kitchen shaking his head.

The innocence of youth. Oh I wish I was still young and didn't feel so nervous. That's what City does for you I suppose, but as a teenager, he's only ever known the 'Typical City' to be good, not bad.

So lad comes downstairs,

Me 'I'm nervous as hell about today, what do you reckon?
Him 'What?'
Me 'City, what do you reckon?
Him 'We'll smash them, they're 17th for a reason Dad. Get a grip'. Walks off to kitchen shaking his head.

The innocence of youth. Oh I wish I was still young and didn't feel so nervous. That's what City does for you I suppose, but as a teenager, he's only ever known the 'Typical City' to be good, not bad.

Listen to your son and everyone else should do the same he’s spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.