Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dippers are a tad thick as they harp on about banning us from the CL. Do they not realize that if we are banned it increases our premier League chances.
They don’t care about the league, apparently.

Won't be allowed to happen. The rags are so far behind the pace it's laughable. The powers that be can't not have none of their golden children at or near the top. We've seen VAR in operation & how it can be manipulated by the off field refs (not showing the correct TV angle as per the Spuds CL QF) so I wouldn't hold your breath if I was you.
I agree.
People arguing over refereeing decisions will be replaced by arguments over camera angles or incidents not even being referred to var.
We all know who's going to get the bulk of these rotten decisions. The only good that will come from it is that the rest of football fans will turn against them even more. We've seen the beginning of it this season and I predict that next season we'll receive more support by proxy as the only team capable of shutting them up.
I understand that it may sound arrogant to suggest that only we can do this but you have to go by evidence and the fact is that the other challengers need to up their game a lot to be in this position.

Genuinely hate them more than United now. Up until the 13/14 season I never had a problem with the club or fans, every passing year since then, Sterling transfer, Champions League 1/4 final and now last season the self entitlement & hypocrisy off them is on another level. Give me a United fan burning my ear anydag of the week.

Dito....and the hate isnt because they challenged last year. A challenge is good for the moral....the hate for all the other reasons you rightly point out

I was clearing out some old boxes in the shed and found a load of fanzines from the late 80s early 90s (Blueprint, When Saturday Comes and King of the Kippax) and I found this (highlighted part) in WSC from July 1989, it seems that some things never change- ;-

PnLUFTh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.