Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

And this is why me and my City Matters colleagues get so frustrated. No communication. Not a call or email, even to me, to let me know what's going on.

It may be that there's a reason why they have to collect the payment. I think there's an automated process whereby cards get cancelled after a certain time if the payment hasn't been made. Also we don't control changes to the SeatGeek software, which is done by the vendor. So we could potentially be faced with a scenario whereby 25-30,000 cards get cancelled if they don't collect the DD and they then have to manually reinstate all of them and take a payment before they can reactivate or renew. And as TROTD said just above, if you stop a DD then it doesn't just automatically restart. It has to be set up again from scratch.

So there might be a reasonable logistical reason for this but they should bloody well tell us.

Direct Debit payments are nothing to do with "Cards"
When you enroll to the scheme you complete a DD mandate ( account number and sort code) this allows the club to effectively take the payment from your account. DDs do not expire, if no payment demands are made for 13 months they become dormant. So, its possible for the club to suspend payments for up to 13 months without any issue

more reports today that the EPL are hoping they can get restarted in may even if it means lockouts and behind closed doors ? truly shocking if that is the case. and football will mean nothing and fans could turn the back on the game for good if they are told sorry you can not come in

this season will mean nothing if players are told to play without fans. its wrong on both sides and the greedy EPL and tv companies can go and fuck themselves if that happens. the world is in panic and people are dropping dead and they want football to be played ?? come on please don't let this happen to our game. its always been based around fans and just like the theatre and music gigs you need the fans to perform at your best

just leave it alone please. let the season go and void playing to unhappy players and fans nobody. going to win from playing in empty stadiums and it will only show our sport in a bad light and greed before anybody else
If they can play a quarter of the season without fans then they may as well play all future seasons without fans.

We can also all stump up £800 year for non existent season tickets and a further £20 a month each for Sky, Bt and Amazon and everyone’s happy.

The FA/Premier League just need to come out now and say "its over",simple as that.
Players must be well within their rights to say "behind closed doors or not....fuck that,I ain't playing"
There will be no more football this year....IMO.
Maybe they're all in it together & an announcement the league is over will be made after DD's have been taken from fans at whichever clubs run schemes.

When you enroll to the scheme you complete a DD mandate ( account number and sort code) this allows the club to effectively take the payment from your account. DDs do not expire, if no payment demands are made for 13 months they become dormant. So, its possible for the club to suspend payments for up to 13 months without any issue
Cards as in season cards I think, not debit cards

A direct debit can change value but in most cases (maybe all) they would have been set up to run up to and including April only, so I am wondering if there's an issue extending the end of the agreed period, requiring new customer approvals and bank requests. Maybe it just can't be done.

If they can play a quarter of the season without fans then they may as well play all future seasons without fans.

We can also all stump up £800 year for non existent season tickets and a further £20 a month each for Sky, Bt and Amazon and everyone’s happy.
Exactly, this is a spectator sport, and they want to do it without spectators. Greedy ****s. I seriously believe this could be a turning point for the sport. People will walk away in droves. The ****s will be begging for our return, by which time it will be too late.

The fact I have had zero communication from the club I have cancelled my DD. I pay for 4 tickets & right now I need cash for putting food on the table. Seriously poor management from the club. All I ask for is an email with some plan on it & a polite stay safe message. Really not difficult.

If they don’t allow me to continue with the tickets next season so be it, I’m really not that bothered. The lack of respect between fans & football authorities this season has been incredible. We still have the perm league looking at ways to finish the season! Wow

A direct debit can change value but in most cases (maybe all) they would have been set up to run up to and including April only, so I am wondering if there's an issue extending the end of the agreed period, requiring new customer approvals and bank requests. Maybe it just can't be done.
I have a couple of memberships that have suspended payments, so I dont see any issue for 13 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.