Harry Kane

It says a £160m ‘Deal’ key word there being DEAL. It’ll include wages, bonuses, and anything else they can throw in to make it as higher fee as possible to report.

Never turned up when it mattered in his life, we have no problem putting several past dross every week as is his forte. Can't get excited about this one at all.

He's better than what we have, but for me I'm not sold on it. His age, his recent fitness/injury record, the giant fee. But the worst thing about this move is that it'll rule us out from moving for Halaand, and he may end up at a domestic rival within the next 12 months. And that's something we could really live to regret.

If Halaand wasn't a possibility that's the only way this move would make sense in my opinion.

Otherwise I feel we would've been alright even for a season with just Jesus and Torres up front if we needed to, with our usual false 9 options to cover too. Until making a move for Halaand next summer if he isn't available this.

If Halaand had rejected us and moved elsewhere already then you can justify the Kane move, can't see it otherwise.
Taps ignore button.

How many years do we think we're going to get out of Kane at hes best hopefully by the time he's declining we'll also have a young striker ready to replace him

Well, I’m neither shitting myself nor staring into a car’s headlight right now, but this article is an interesting read

I stated PL games played played and some of those injuries were also caused by some poor challenges.Look no further than our very own Sergio who lost far more games with constant muscle injuries.
If we take either the past 6 seasons but not including 2020/21 as figures appear not to have been updated but its been 34, 38,30,37,28 and 11 = 178 and average of 30 PL per season for a centre forward is a very good return.

Last edited:
It says a £160m ‘Deal’ key word there being DEAL. It’ll include wages, bonuses, and anything else they can throw in to make it as higher fee as possible to report.
Kidding yourself if you think that's going to include his wages mate. They want to claim he's getting 400k a week that's over 20m a year, he's likely going to get a 5 year deal minimum, there's 100m in wages. Even if you say the figures are bullshit, there's no way he's getting less than half that so the wages alone would make up far too much of that deal to be combined. The figure may or may not be bullshit but they aren't including wages and reporting it as a package at that figure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.