For or against flares/smoke bombs?

Josh Blue said:
Loukas said:
In the MLS most clubs that have ultras have 'organised pyro' set up by the club at the front of stands but away from supporters so its not as much of a safety hazard.

Portland timbers actually have a better atmosphere haha

Iv seen a few vids of teams in places like Serbia and on some of them you can see the pyro is at the front of the stands . These are prob games where clubs have attempted to reason with fans and set it up themselves in a safer area . To be honest it looks a bit crap like that . It should be done by the fans, not the club . That's what ultras are about .

i'm for blue smoke bombs, i think they look amazing at away games.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
anybody see liverpool at fulham, smoke bombed the full end yesterday, looked awesome

They seem to get away with murder ! . The likes if us and Chelsea do it and we get bans or prison sentences !.

BlueHalli said:
Josh Blue said:
Loukas said:
In the MLS most clubs that have ultras have 'organised pyro' set up by the club at the front of stands but away from supporters so its not as much of a safety hazard.

Portland timbers actually have a better atmosphere haha

Iv seen a few vids of teams in places like Serbia and on some of them you can see the pyro is at the front of the stands . These are prob games where clubs have attempted to reason with fans and set it up themselves in a safer area . To be honest it looks a bit crap like that . It should be done by the fans, not the club . That's what ultras are about .

Yeah, I know what you mean, take's away from the passion/atmosphere if its club organised... a bit plastic in a way like uniteds flags at the swamp the other week or ours at wembley. But It shows with the smoke bombs that they can't be that dangerous if American teams can set them off with 'club consent'.

I'd prefer flags and scarves over flares any day though.

Cant beat flares especially tartan ones with patch pockets, 2" turn ups and a 5 button waist band........sorry I'll get me denim jacket.

neverred76 said:
Cant beat flares especially tartan ones with patch pockets, 2" turn ups and a 5 button waist band........sorry I'll get me denim jacket.

We are trying to be serious here Mr bay city rollers ! I did piss myself laughing at that though ! ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.