£10 ticket trial starting for tomorrow nights game

Are the few complaining about this the types who go round the pool bar asking everyone how much they paid for their week in benidorm rather than enjoying their familly holiday at I price they were more than happy to pay in the first place.

Stop being negative... goto bed, goto the game tomorrow and forget about it.
It's worth whatever its worth, yes its an unfortunate situation but get over it.
The club is most likely taking a major overhall on the ticketing stuff in the off season so this shit doesnt happen but its a positive thing, and alot of mancs that wouldnt have gone will go and have a ball.
I just hope that Tevez bangs in a hatrick so you wont complain...

gaz76 said:
4.3 In order to obtain a refund, the Home Match Ticket must be returned to the Club’s ticket office no later than 48 hours before the commencement of the Match. A refund will only be issued on production of identification that the individual requesting the refund is the person to whom the Home Match Ticket was originally sold. For the avoidance of doubt, the final decision belongs to the Ticket Office Manager.

what a crock of shit, where else can you not get a refund for unused goods?? RIPPED OFF
Nearly every retailer! And those that do don't have to in law.

Soulboy said:
If I could just ask Mammutly one question, I can then go to bed...

What do you think the optimum selling price should have been, considering you claim that the club's ticketing policy was wrong?

If by my rough calculations we sold 45,000 tickets as say £35 and 2,000 tickets at £10... what price SHOULD the club have charged to ensure we saw a sell-out... and that would also raise the same level of revenue as has been done with this initiative?

Oh, and the tenner being charged for tomorrow is not "cost price".

The "cost price" would be about £1 per head in variable costs attributed to each supporter attending.

Can't resist - Cost price £1? Do you really think it costs as little as £47,000 to host a premier league game? Granted there are other revenues, but are you actually saying that a premier league club could break even charging £1 per ticket?

I think your rough calculation is way off. If the club had sold 45,000 tickets, there is no way on earth they'd be running an offer like this.
Be interesting to see what the figures are, but my guess is sales are way down on predicted numbers - hence the £10 offer.

If I can use the Spurs game as a comparison, I have 3 tickets for that game, for which I've paid £141. It, like the Everton game, has been rearranged to a weds evening when I probably can't go. I think City should price all tickets for the Spurs game at £30 - now. Not a week before. NOW. They should also refund those who have already bought accordingly and offer a seat exchange type sell on facility.

I hope that has answered your question.

Goodnight. sleep well.

3 points tomorrow!

blumoonrises said:
I think its great....I bought 20 earlier and have sold most of em already on Ebay for £20...;)
ahem not on sale until 9am tommorow 1st come 1st served.How did you get that quota?

gaz76 said:
1.618034 said:
I paid £34 last night...

Woo Hoo!

for the patronising twats

I can't take em back in the morning because I have one of them "job" things, so the earliest I can get there is about 6.30. Can't see them refunding me then, can you?

Ho hum.

We'd better fooking win...
I also have one of those "job things", and get those "holiday" things

Congratulations!

Please stop patronising me when you know nothing about me, or my job...

I'm out of pocket to the tune of £24 so am unsurprisingly smarting, but I have not once slagged the club or anyone else off. I'm not happy, but who would be?

Hopefully I will be tomorrow night at 10 o'clock though...

Soulboy said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Your applying business strategy to the running of a football club? Doesn't even apply in this instance........ you can't use the football modal in conjunction with business ethics.

No Zin, it's worse than that.

What he states just doesn't make sense.

Most organisations would love to sell their product at as high a price as possible.. then any residual left they off-load for a bargain price... meaning they've sold everything.

Most of it has gone for a high price, and the stuff they looked like they weren't going to sell has been off-loaded in a job lot.

That is actually the economic model that would transform football finances!

It's a win-win for everyone.

Why would anyone with half a brain cell buy the high price tickets if they knew prices were going to drop?

then every single season ticket holder is out of pocket again as well...me included.

I average at £26.73 a game but also think that a full house is better than empty seats so a tenner a go is fine with me.

It is tough though on those who bought in the last few days.

gaz76 said:
Went down to the ground and paid 82 quid for two adults and a kid today, no mention of any cheap tickets,fuckin over the moon about this deal! What a load of shit, cheers city

Piss off with your moaning. You never bought anything reduced at Asda before? When you did, have any people that bought the same thing the day before for more money complained.

No one forced you to buy today. You were happy to pay todays price. Stop moaning FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.