£10 ticket trial starting for tomorrow nights game

mancityvstoke said:
then every single season ticket holder is out of pocket again as well...me included.

I average at £26.73 a game but also think that a full house is better than empty seats so a tenner a go is fine with me.

It is tough though on those who bought in the last few days.
Yeah but we easily make our money back over the course of the season.

To those who have already paid for tickets,
I'm sure the club haven't forgotten about you. You're bound to benefit for future games in some way.

Bluemoon115 said:
mancityvstoke said:
then every single season ticket holder is out of pocket again as well...me included.

I average at £26.73 a game but also think that a full house is better than empty seats so a tenner a go is fine with me.

It is tough though on those who bought in the last few days.

I am saying its a good idea in my thick kind of way

mammutly said:
Soulboy said:
But that's not your worry, is it?

Let the club concern themselves about ticket prices... I mean, they could charge everyone a tenner a game and it would make little difference to our financial position.

And if people do decide to leave it to the last minute to see if there are any bargains going... so what?

The airlines, the tourist industry, lots of commercial organisations... have all used this policy.

And I don't once remember anyone saying that it was "embarrassing" when Easyjet charged £20 for a flight to Dublin.

You really do have to get into the modern world mate. It's called capitalism.

As long as you are there, looking around at a full stadium, a charged atmosphere... it will make the price of your season ticket look like a bargain!

It is generally not a good idea to try and sell a product at too high a price and be left with surplus stock which is then hurriedly sold off at cost price

It reflects a poor marketing/sales strategy. It's a business error.

Weird, you try and sound intelligent but fail here. Every supermarker sells on the cheap close to expiration date.

City didn't and haven't tried to see at too high a price. We have averaged over 94% capacity for each home game. Taking into account the away sections not being full, how can you say that the prices have been too high this season?

1.618034 said:
gaz76 said:
I also have one of those "job things", and get those "holiday" things

Congratulations!

Please stop patronising me when you know nothing about me, or my job...

I'm out of pocket to the tune of £24 so am unsurprisingly smarting, but I have not once slagged the club or anyone else off. I'm not happy, but who would be?

Hopefully I will be tomorrow night at 10 o'clock though...

read the thread, I'm £52 out of pocket, and could'nt give a fuck about patronising you or your job

mancityvstoke said:
Bluemoon115 said:

I know what you were saying, but just pointing out that your first line is wrong, because we still get the far better deal.

Plus a decent view ;-P<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:10 pm --<br /><br />
gaz76 said:
1.618034 said:
Congratulations!

Please stop patronising me when you know nothing about me, or my job...

I'm out of pocket to the tune of £24 so am unsurprisingly smarting, but I have not once slagged the club or anyone else off. I'm not happy, but who would be?

Hopefully I will be tomorrow night at 10 o'clock though...

read the thread, I'm £52 out of pocket, and could'nt give a fuck about patronising you or your job
And yet you did.

Bluemoon115 said:
mancityvstoke said:
I know what you were saying, but just pointing out that your first line is wrong, because we still get the far better deal.

Plus a decent view ;-P

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:10 pm --

gaz76 said:
And yet you did.

is that some "I've got over 10000 posts on an internet forum" humour that I'm missing?

let me ask the season ticket holders how they would feel if they bought their season ticket, then a few hours later they found out they were being sold for less than one third of the price?

gaz76 said:
4.3 In order to obtain a refund, the Home Match Ticket must be returned to the Club’s ticket office no later than 48 hours before the commencement of the Match. A refund will only be issued on production of identification that the individual requesting the refund is the person to whom the Home Match Ticket was originally sold. For the avoidance of doubt, the final decision belongs to the Ticket Office Manager.

what a crock of shit, where else can you not get a refund for unused goods?? RIPPED OFF

Were you happy when you bought the ticket in the first place?

SWP's back said:
gaz76 said:
4.3 In order to obtain a refund, the Home Match Ticket must be returned to the Club’s ticket office no later than 48 hours before the commencement of the Match. A refund will only be issued on production of identification that the individual requesting the refund is the person to whom the Home Match Ticket was originally sold. For the avoidance of doubt, the final decision belongs to the Ticket Office Manager.

what a crock of shit, where else can you not get a refund for unused goods?? RIPPED OFF

over the moon, ran down the street with my jumper pulled over my head

gaz76 said:
SWP's back said:

Well there you are. Nothing has changed. You are no worse off than when you bought the tickets.

over the moon, ran down the street with my jumper pulled over my head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.