£10 ticket trial starting for tomorrow nights game

I'm a bit sceptical that there are any blues who walk up on the day any more

With season tickets, and away fans, there's a minimal number of tickets available, and it's the same limited numbers who think about going each game. Fans are creatures of habit. Gone are the days when huge numbers used to turn up and pay on the day

If we expand the ground that will create a new level of interest amongst City fans and enable us to attract new supporters.

hello said:
1.618034 said:
I paid £34 last night...

Not very happy.

Were you happy to pay £34 last night though? If you were then whats the problem?

I ve paid £229 for 3 seats in the 1984 bar + my season tickets will be going to waste unless someone takes up my free offer.

Its unlikely I would ever benefit from cheap walk up offers but I love the concept of the club being prepared to do this.

Good post, especially after reading your comments about being left out of pocket last time you loaned the tickets out.

ive often looked at clubs like wigan on tv and thought why dont they give them to the schools and hospitals etc the ground would be full and the club would benefit in the future when the kids get hooked, but then again how could anyone get hooked on wigan!
just a thought<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
I'm a bit sceptical that there are any blues who walk up on the day any more

With season tickets, and away fans, there's a minimal number of tickets available, and it's the same limited numbers who think about going each game. Fans are creatures of habit. Gone are the days when huge numbers used to turn up and pay on the day

If we expand the ground that will create a new level of interest amongst City fans and enable us to attract new supporters.
good point marvin i live 50 miles away and if i didnt have my st i dont think i'd risk traveling and not getting one or for only to arive and see a que a mile long

If I could just ask Mammutly one question, I can then go to bed...

What do you think the optimum selling price should have been, considering you claim that the club's ticketing policy was wrong?

If by my rough calculations we sold 45,000 tickets as say £35 and 2,000 tickets at £10... what price SHOULD the club have charged to ensure we saw a sell-out... and that would also raise the same level of revenue as has been done with this initiative?

Oh, and the tenner being charged for tomorrow is not "cost price".

The "cost price" would be about £1 per head in variable costs attributed to each supporter attending.

Cant argue with the last minute sales opportunity, I couldn’t blame the club for offering such a generous price reduction, Very hospitable IMO especially for those that cant afford match day prices or season tickets. Who knows we may get a young person or new fan who soaks up the zeitgeist of the times and stays forever, for £10.

I paid £34 last night...

Woo Hoo!

for the patronising twats

I can't take em back in the morning because I have one of them "job" things, so the earliest I can get there is about 6.30. Can't see them refunding me then, can you?

Ho hum.

We'd better fooking win...

4.3 In order to obtain a refund, the Home Match Ticket must be returned to the Club’s ticket office no later than 48 hours before the commencement of the Match. A refund will only be issued on production of identification that the individual requesting the refund is the person to whom the Home Match Ticket was originally sold. For the avoidance of doubt, the final decision belongs to the Ticket Office Manager.

what a crock of shit, where else can you not get a refund for unused goods?? RIPPED OFF

1.618034 said:
I paid £34 last night...

Woo Hoo!

I can't take em back in the morning because I have one of them "job" things, so the earliest I can get there is about 6.30. Can't see them refunding me then, can you?

Ho hum.

That's the spirit mate!

This time tomorrow night you'll be thinking what a fucking bargain night out I've just had...

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 pm --

gaz76 said:
4.3 In order to obtain a refund, the Home Match Ticket must be returned to the Club’s ticket office no later than 48 hours before the commencement of the Match. A refund will only be issued on production of identification that the individual requesting the refund is the person to whom the Home Match Ticket was originally sold. For the avoidance of doubt, the final decision belongs to the Ticket Office Manager.

what a crock of shit, where else can you not get a refund for unused goods?? RIPPED OFF

Erm... the theatre... concerts...

1.618034 said:
I paid £34 last night...

Woo Hoo!

Ho hum.

I also have one of those "job things", and get those "holiday" things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.