£10 ticket trial starting for tomorrow nights game

Bit of a coincidence after Tolmie's post about price reductions - obviously his source was spot on (as usual!).

Will await next year ST prices with interest... Still be buying one either way, but I think we may have a pleasant surprise in store?

I'm a season ticket holder and think this is brilliant for tomorrow. No way I would be risking waiting for a walk up discount on the day and miss the game if it sold out!

squirtyflower said:
mcfcjosh said:
sorry but that is a joke, i have a season ticket anyway but it seems yo would save money if you didnt buy one the way things are going, also what about people who have been buying tickets for this game today and before now find out they have been well and truly done over
what the fuck does it matter what you paid, or anyone else paid or when
negativity like that just eats away at the soul

as long as you are there and others are there then that's it

But it's not it!

Who in future is going to pay £47 for a ticket on a Monday, if they know they are going to be on sale for £10 on the Tuesday???!!

SalfordCityBlue said:
Bit of a coincidence after Tolmie's post about price reductions - obviously his source was spot on (as usual!).

Will await next year ST prices with interest... Still be buying one either way, but I think we may have a pleasant surprise in store?

I'm a season ticket holder and think this is brilliant for tomorrow. No way I would be risking waiting for a walk up discount on the day and miss the game if it sold out!
i wouldn't be surprised to find that the majority of those moaning are not seasoncard holders, but maybe fans who buy tickets when they feel like it and feel as though they have 'missed out'

SalfordCityBlue said:

i have a feeling we will have a nice surprise when these prices come out,i'l stick my neck out and say adult in the east stand £200

mammutly said:
squirtyflower said:

But it's not it!

Who in future is going to pay £47 for a ticket on a Monday, if they know they are going to be on sale for £10 on the Tuesday???!!
get a seasoncard and that 'problem' disappears

If the cheap ST are true then wait for all the bitter tossers to have a go at your pricing

marco said:
SalfordCityBlue said:

i have a feeling we will have a nice surprise when these prices come out,i'l stick my neck out and say adult in the east stand £200

I doubt it will come down that much for next season, tbh I was expecting them to go up but perhaps there'll be a freeze or a small reduction.

SalfordCityBlue said:

Exactly. I'm sure we've all been a beneficiary of a discount in the past. Lastminute flights & hotels, discounted food in the supermarket, items in sales. Good luck to those who got the bargain.

squirtyflower said:
SalfordCityBlue said:

i wouldn't be surprised to find that the majority of those moaning are not seasoncard holders, but maybe fans who buy tickets when they feel like it and feel as though they have 'missed out'

I'm not a seasoncard holder. I buy ickets for every game I can get to - home and away.

Do you think I should buy a seasoncard and leave the seat empty for half the games? It would be cheaper and in some people's eyes it would seem to make me more of a proper fan.

mammutly said:
squirtyflower said:

But it's not it!

But that's not your worry, is it?

Let the club concern themselves about ticket prices... I mean, they could charge everyone a tenner a game and it would make little difference to our financial position.

And if people do decide to leave it to the last minute to see if there are any bargains going... so what?

The airlines, the tourist industry, lots of commercial organisations... have all used this policy.

And I don't once remember anyone saying that it was "embarrassing" when Easyjet charged £20 for a flight to Dublin.

You really do have to get into the modern world mate. It's called capitalism.

As long as you are there, looking around at a full stadium, a charged atmosphere... it will make the price of your season ticket look like a bargain!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.