£10 ticket trial starting for tomorrow nights game

if they are going to do an offer like this it should be done from the day the tickets go out because its not fair on people who pay full whack for them, they must have known they were going to do it but if someone would have gone to buy a ticket today they would have let you pay the full price.

The suggestion of me not getting a season ticket is daft but i think we should be rewarded more than people who just go to a few games, irrelevant of the reason for this however i do agree they are likely to do something for us next year it may be me being selfish but all fans should be treated the same.

Soulboy said:
mammutly said:
But it's not it!

Who in future is going to pay £47 for a ticket on a Monday, if they know they are going to be on sale for £10 on the Tuesday???!!

But that's not your worry, is it?

Let the club concern themselves about ticket prices... I mean, they could charge everyone a tenner a game and it would make little difference to our financial position.

And if people do decide to leave it to the last minute to see if there are any bargains going... so what?

The airlines, the tourist industry, lots of commercial organisations... have all used this policy.

And I don't once remember anyone saying that it was "embarrassing" when Easyjet charged £20 for a flight to Dublin.

You really do have to get into the modern world mate. It's called capitalism.

As long as you are there, looking around at a full stadium, a charged atmosphere... it will make the price of your season ticket look like a bargain!
i think you put that over very well ''end of thread''

Went down to the ground and paid 82 quid for two adults and a kid today, no mention of any cheap tickets,fuckin over the moon about this deal! What a load of shit, cheers city

super davey moyes said:
one way to fill the empty seats,prem game for a tenner lmao

No empty seats need filling over at "the people's club" then?

mammutly said:
squirtyflower said:
i wouldn't be surprised to find that the majority of those moaning are not seasoncard holders, but maybe fans who buy tickets when they feel like it and feel as though they have 'missed out'

I'm not a seasoncard holder. I buy ickets for every game I can get to - home and away.

Do you think I should buy a seasoncard and leave the seat empty for half the games? It would be cheaper and in some people's eyes it would seem to make me more of a proper fan.
who mentioned being a 'proper fan'?
last year i bought an ipod touch, two weeks later they brought out a new model with size of memory i really needed
are apple at fault?
should i have waited?
is it just one of those things?
should i not bother getting anything i want in case of disappointment or they bring out a better deal?
life isn't a bed of roses, but comparing oneself to someone else's life/luck destroys ourself

I honestly cannot believe some people can find something to complain about in this.

So what if the pricing policy is currently wrong, isn't it at every Premier League ground? We should be proud that we have an owner who is bold and brave enough to try and put that right and in the long term we will all be the beneficiaries. Tomorrow night, people who couldn't afford the ticket prices will get lucky and will get to see the game with their kids for a tenner. Shouldn't we just be pleased about this instead of putting up barriers and arguments against it? The players will also get a lift off seeing the ground full and if this makes a difference and we qualify for the Champions League by one point then perhaps the season ticket holders will get something out of it after all.

squirtyflower said:
mammutly said:
I'm not a seasoncard holder. I buy ickets for every game I can get to - home and away.

Do you think I should buy a seasoncard and leave the seat empty for half the games? It would be cheaper and in some people's eyes it would seem to make me more of a proper fan.
who mentioned being a 'proper fan'?
last year i bought an ipod touch, two weeks later they brought out a new model with size of memory i really needed
are apple at fault?
should i have waited?
is it just one of those things?
should i not bother getting anything i want in case of disappointment or they bring out a better deal?
life isn't a bed of roses, but comparing oneself to someone else's life/luck destroys ourself

I really don't know what to say to that.

mammutly said:
squirtyflower said:
what the fuck does it matter what you paid, or anyone else paid or when
negativity like that just eats away at the soul

as long as you are there and others are there then that's it

But it's not it!

Who in future is going to pay £47 for a ticket on a Monday, if they know they are going to be on sale for £10 on the Tuesday???!!

As much as I admire the club for having a go, this sums it up in a nutshell. Can't see the trial lasting long, in fact I'd bet it's not a 'trial' they just want the ground full for our most important league game for a long time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.