£100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

Re: £100 to Bluemoon for 1 successul Richards cross (year 2)

Didnt he "cross" it to Craig Bellamy to score against Arsenal!

End of studpid thread end of stupid bet!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Didnt he "cross" it to Craig Bellamy to score against Arsenal!

End of studpid thread end of stupid bet!!

It was a pass to Bellamy from inside the box. Look at the replay. Thought we were over that already.

AGAIN! Here's the video of the Bellamy goal from Richards' pass:
Time of Bellamy goal on video = 17 secs to 25 secs.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A06DFllHb4E[/youtube]

Bluefinn said:
It was a cross. Low crosses that cannot be headed are still crosses and not passes. As long as the ball goes across the pitch and is atleast somewhat airborne, it's a cross. Wikipedia also seems to agree. (along with few other definitions I managed to find)

After watching the replay again I would have to say that it doesnt go long enough across the pitch or in the air at all to be considered a cross. So I vote "a pass". Had he done it closer to the sideline and with more power then it would have been a cross, imo. :)

What about that 'cross' from Drogba which Cashley headed at knee height? Would that count?

Think OP is going to wriggle continually from the wager unless Micah crosses a ball which describes a perfect parabola, as defined by the OP! Just stump up the loot, he did it!

We could start a new thread like the "muffin or barm"!

"Cross or pass"!

Sad!

mcfcmatt said:
The OP is clearly a WUM.

WTF?! There wasn't a fuss about anything until some idiot said that the Bellamy goal was a cross from Richards. Since then assholes from under every rock has come after me when the video CLEARLY shows it was a pass.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A06DFllHb4E[/youtube]

Don't take out Richards' average ability on me.

It's not just this thread, you do it all the time.
Anyways that's all I'm saying and that's only my opinion but mate you are a full on WUM in my eyes.

maybe we should start a 100 pound for first bluemooner to spot a decent post by this tosser.

Despite a thread the other day on Ireland and how bluemoon affected him still tossers like you come on and mock and put are own down

No your the arsehole.
mcfcmatt said:
It's not just this thread, you do it all the time.
Anyways that's all I'm saying and that's only my opinion but mate you are a full on WUM in my eyes.
Yup, the Bolton Protest thread comes to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.