£100m for Torres

Balotelli could be an ideal third striker, assuming Mancini can settle him. He's only 19 so wouldn't expect to play every match and could be a good impact player from the bench if he fits in.

If we offered 100 million they'd take it and laugh all the way to the bank. I know money isn't an issue etc. but I'd feel like a right mug paying that much. It's more than double his real value.

mancreject said:
If we offered 100 million they'd take it and laugh all the way to the bank. I know money isn't an issue etc. but I'd feel like a right mug paying that much. It's more than double his real value.

Yep, paying anything like 100m for Torres would make us look ridiculous

That would just be Stupid. Giving one of our rivals all that money to re-build when they are on the bones of their arse.
One more shit season and Torres will be asking for a Transfer anyway

Somud said:
Pam said:
Exactly. It's a pisstake and there are limits. Villa might be the more likely prospect anyway. But how old is he?

He's 28. I say we concentrate on beefing up the central midfield first and foremost and then look at some full-backs. We have Carlos and Ade up front and that's a great duo.

I`m with you Somud. We dont have a right back on the books unless your counting Kieran Trippier. Richards best position i feel is still at centre back. And i sorry but although all 3 are good going forward, Bridge, Garrido and Sylvinho are not the answer defensively.

The central mid position is there for all to see. I think with a Fabregas type player we could move to the next level.

The guy is absolute class proven premiership scorer.

Give Rafa £100m he'd still buy shite and we'd buy others and be in a different league to Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.