£3.69 an hour

When I started the New Deal scheme in 96 ish time I was getting paid roughly 70 pence an hour working out in the fields. Young people get grabbed by the bollocks. I know some who still work there getting around a 100 quid a day. You can't really beat the system

As bad as £3.69 seems if we didn't have a minimum wage employers would pay less than that and have people working ridiculous hours just to live.

Josh Blue said:
Bluebee2 said:
As bad as £3.69 seems if we didn't have a minimum wage employers would pay less than that and have people working ridiculous hours just to live.

Surely it should be a minimum for everyone not just depending on age?
Afraid not mate.

Josh Blue said:
Bluebee2 said:

Surely it should be a minimum for everyone not just depending on age?

It is different mate, they think a 16year old has no responsibility's and possibly a 30 year old may have a family, house, Kids and a dog so he's on £6 +

That's why most kids today just wait until 18 and claim benefits free money, council tax paid on your free flat etc and they don't have to get out of bed, well once a fortnight to scratch on

When I was an apprentice i earned roughly £2 an hour, my company took me on after i finished it but my wage has just around doubled. Im 20 and Im stuck on peanuts for wages, I may as well claim jobseekers then work 45 hours a week.

My daughter is wiping arses (literally) for nothing. I'm pretty sure she shouldn't be and is being exploited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.