£56 for home games

Last seasons opening game of the season for family of 4 in family stand level one cost me circa £70.00 ... same seats this opening game £120.00 ... and again conned cos cant do family stand on internet so HAVE to pay booking fee of extra £10.00 NOT IMPRESSED. Its the same pricing that was used for the rag game and this is only Southampton, granted its opening game but gonna put people off.

We DONT have rich fans, we are a MANCHESTER CLUB and MANCHESTER people and I think its gonna make some midweek attendances not sell outs if this is the benchmark

Is it April the 1st? Don't get me wrong I am a SC holder but I have just gone on line to book 3 tickets for the kids and it has coast another £128, add to that the petrol for a trip over from Yorkshire and thats another £40.00 plus what ever you spend on the day. My kids missed 2 games at home including cup games, this season they will miss a lot more, infact I have already decided before todays supprise that night games in the Cup will be a defo no.
I am on a very good wage so feel sorry for those that will struggle to get to a lot of games, its a shame but is it a supprise/ I think £40 for the Saints would have raised a few eyebrows but over £50 god knows what the derby will be.

A few less than full houses this season.

All the "I'm alright Jack" people won't be saying the same in a couple of years time when you're surrounded by toffee nose cunts who don't know the first thing about City. Fans that have City in their blood are being priced out. They don't have phone contracts like you young 'uns, they may smoke (God Forbid) and they may drink (What is the world coming to) but they do not all have a disposable income that some may think. They have commitments and so will you one day. I'm glad I went in a day when football was for the common man and his family. Enjoy your sterile football experience. I know which I prefer.

£49 to stand in south stand is a joke.

Was going to get my dad a ticket for this but not at that price. Yes my season ticket works out at £25 ish per game which i think is v.good value for money but i think they have gone well over the top here.

Also why can't i find a price list for up and coming home games, Do they just randomly pick the prices out of the air depending on what the results were the previous couple of weeks??

The next home game is QPR - will that be another 50quid??

It summed it up when I told my mate that it was £120 to take the family, he cant go anymore, not been since Maine Road as illness but he replied back "WOW, have you go seats on the bench"...

I have got my little lad hooked on City, and I dont want to let him down for games and hate going without him but if tickets are going to be this price and upwards then its more games alone in the South Stand for me and getting him a programme ... Good god, not thought about the potential increase in that !!.

YES just paid nearly 55 pound 4 SOUTHAMPTON get used to it coz its only going to go up even more.STILL it beats watching the dross i had to suffer under frank clarke and steve copell

Very bad news.

A £20 price difference is make or break for the people who have been watching City for years - those people who City owe their existence to.

If the Sheikh wants to break even, he should take a look at the manager or the players, who can afford to lose £20.

Well it just had to happen didn't it. We can't pay Yaya, Tevez and Aguero £200k a week, Silva £190k a week new deal (allegedly), Kompany £130k a week etc, etc, etc. Players and their agents are greedy cunts, and we working class boys will just have to pay a lot more of our meagre income to watch multi millionaires play football. Pretty soon the Rags will be the choice of the working class man in Manchester!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.